The Davidson Wildcats (13-2, 3-0 A-10) are 1.5-point underdogs as they attempt to extend a 12-game win streak when they visit the Richmond Spiders (10-6, 1-2 A-10) on Friday, January 14, 2022 at Robins Center. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 143.
Richmond vs. Davidson Predictions
Richmond vs. Davidson Betting Odds
Richmond vs. Davidson Last 10 Games
- Richmond has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Richmond and its opponents have hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Spiders games averaged 1.3 more points (144.3) than this matchup’s point total.
- During the past 10 games, the Spiders are scoring 2.6 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Davidson is 10-0 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Davidson and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The Wildcats’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 140.2 points scored. That’s 2.8 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Wildcats’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 81.2, 3.0 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Richmond vs. Davidson Betting Trends
- Richmond has covered the spread eight times over 16 games with a set spread.
- In games they were favored in by 1.5 points or more so far this season, the Spiders went 5-7 against the spread.
- Games involving Richmond have hit the over eight times this season.
- The 73.8 points per game the Spiders record are 8.1 more points than the Wildcats give up (65.7).
- When Richmond totals more than 65.7 points, it is 6-8 against the spread and 9-5 overall.
- Davidson is 13-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Wildcats have an ATS record of 3-1 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- This year, 10 of Davidson’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Wildcats’ 78.2 points per game are 7.4 more points than the 70.8 the Spiders give up.
- Davidson is 10-1 against the spread and 12-0 overall when it scores more than 70.8 points.
Richmond vs. Davidson Over/Under Trends
- Nine Richmond games this season have gone over Friday’s total of 143 points.
- In Davidson’s 15 games this season, nine have finished with more combined scoring than Friday’s point total of 143.
- Together, the two teams combine for 152 points per game, 9.0 points more than the over/under of 143 for this contest.
- These two teams give up a combined 136.5 points per game, 6.5 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Spiders have seen a 144 over/under in their games this season, one more point than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is four points more than the average over/under in Wildcats’ games this season (139 points).
Richmond Team Leaders
- Tyler Burton: 18.2 PTS, 7.6 REB, 1.1 STL, 51.3 FG%, 42.2 3PT% (35-for-83)
- Jacob Gilyard: 10.5 PTS, 6.4 AST, 3.6 STL, 34.9 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (32-for-103)
- Grant Golden: 15.4 PTS, 53.6 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (19-for-46)
- Nathan Cayo: 8.0 PTS, 52.9 FG%
- Nick Sherod: 7.0 PTS, 31.6 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (29-for-84)
Davidson Team Leaders
- Hyunjung Lee: 17.4 PTS, 50.8 FG%, 42.4 3PT% (42-for-99)
- Luka Brajkovic: 13.2 PTS, 7.1 REB, 1.2 BLK, 58.9 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (12-for-33)
- Foster Loyer: 15.9 PTS, 47.0 FG%, 50.0 3PT% (44-for-88)
- Mike Jones: 12.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 50.4 FG%, 44.9 3PT% (31-for-69)
- Sam Mennenga: 7.5 PTS, 52.1 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (5-for-13)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.