The Kansas City Chiefs are double-digit, 12.5-point favorites as they square off against the Pittsburgh Steelers in the AFC Wild Card round of the 2021 NFL Playoffs on January 16, 2022 at 8:15 PM ET on NBC. The point total is 46.5.
Chiefs vs. Steelers Predictions
Chiefs vs. Steelers Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Chiefs and Steelers: Last Three Games
- Kansas City is 1-2-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall during its past three matchups.
- The Chiefs and their opponents have hit the over all three times in those games.
- The last three Chiefs games averaged 46.7 total points, 0.2 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Pittsburgh covered the spread twice in its last three matchups while putting up a 2-1 record straight-up in those games.
- Once in those three games, the final combined score went over the set total.
- The past three Steelers games averaged 3.5 fewer points (43.0) than this matchup’s point total.
Chiefs and Steelers: Betting Trends
- Kansas City has compiled a 10-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- Kansas City games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 11 times out of 19 chances this season.
- The Chiefs have compiled a 12-5 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 70.6% of those games).
- Kansas City has yet to play as a moneyline favorite of -734 or shorter.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Chiefs have an implied win probability of 88.0%.
- Pittsburgh has compiled an 8-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- Games involving Pittsburgh have hit the over six times out of 18 chances this year.
- This season, the Steelers have won five out of the 10 games in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Pittsburgh has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +507.
- Kansas City and its opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s total (46.5 points) 12 times this season.
- This season, four games Pittsburgh played finished with a combined score higher than 46.5 points.
- The Chiefs average 28.2 points per game against the Steelers’ 20.2, totaling 1.9 points over the contest’s point total of 46.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 44.8 points per game, 1.7 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Chiefs games is 52.0 points, 5.5 more than the over/under of 46.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 2.8 points separates this contest’s over/under (46.5 points) and the average total points bet in Steelers’ games (43.7 points) this season.
Chiefs Players to Watch
- Patrick Mahomes II is fourth overall among all players and fourth among all quarterbacks with 363.7 fantasy points (21.4 per game).
- Tyreek Hill’s 185.5 total fantasy points (an average of 10.9 per game), are enough to place him 43rd overall and seventh among receivers.
- Travis Kelce is 52nd overall and second among tight ends after scoring 170.8 fantasy points (averaging 10.0 per game) so far this season.
- Darrel Williams’ fantasy season so far has him ranked 68th overall and 22nd among running backs with 149.0 points (8.8 per game).
Steelers Players to Watch
- So far this season, Najee Harris is the No. 22 fantasy player overall and the No. 4 fantasy running back. He’s scored 226.7 points and is averaging 13.3 per game.
- Ben Roethlisberger has recorded total 218.1 fantasy points this year (12.8 per game), which make him the 21st-ranked quarterback and the 30th-ranked player overall.
- Diontae Johnson averages 9.7 fantasy points per game on the way to 165.4 total fantasy points. That makes him the 56th-ranked fantasy player overall and the 10th-ranked receiver.
- Chase Claypool has put together the 109th-ranked fantasy season (36th among receivers) with 107.6 fantasy points, averaging 6.3 per game.
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.