The San Francisco 49ers visit the Dallas Cowboys in the NFC Wild Card round of the 2021 NFL Playoffs as 3-point underdogs on January 16, 2022 at 4:30 PM ET on CBS. The over/under is set at 50.5.
Cowboys vs. 49ers Predictions
Cowboys vs. 49ers Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Cowboys and 49ers: Last Three Games
- Dallas is 2-1-0 against the spread over its past three games, and has a 2-1 straight-up record in those contests.
- The Cowboys and their opponents have combined to hit the over twice in those games.
- The Cowboys’ past three games have ended with an average of 48.3 points scored. That’s 2.2 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- San Francisco is 2-1-0 against the spread over its past three games, and has a 2-1 straight-up record in those matchups.
- The 49ers and their opponents have combined to hit the over once in those games.
- The past three 49ers games averaged 5.0 fewer points (45.5) than this matchup’s over/under.
Cowboys and 49ers: Betting Trends
- Dallas is 13-5-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 3 points or more, the Cowboys have gone 10-4 against the spread.
- Dallas games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times out of 18 chances this season.
- The Cowboys are 10-4 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 71.4% of those games).
- Dallas has a 10-4 record (winning 71.4% of its games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -164 or shorter.
- The Cowboys have a 62.1% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- San Francisco is 9-8-0 against the spread this season.
- The 49ers have an ATS record of 2-1 when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- This season, eight of San Francisco’s games have gone over the point total.
- The 49ers have been underdogs in three games this season and won two (66.7%) of those contests.
- San Francisco has a record of 2-1 in games where sportsbooks have them as underdogs of at least +139 on the moneyline.
- This season, Dallas and its opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s over/under of 50.5 points nine times.
- There have been six San Francisco games that have ended with a combined score over 50.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 56.3 points per game, 5.8 points more than the total of 50.5 for this matchup.
- The 42.6 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 7.9 fewer than the 50.5 total in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest, 50.5 points, is the same as the average over/under in Cowboys games this season.
- 49ers games have an over/under of 46.7 points this season, 3.8 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Cowboys Players to Watch
- Dak Prescott is the eighth-best fantasy player overall this season and the seventh-best fantasy quarterback with 322.6 fantasy points (19.0 per game).
- Ezekiel Elliott has totaled 211.1 fantasy points this year (12.4 per game), good enough to rank him 31st overall and fifth among running backs in league-wide fantasy standings.
- So far this season, CeeDee Lamb’s 153.8 total fantasy points make him the No. 64 fantasy player and No. 13 receiver. He averages 9.0 fantasy points per game.
- Amari Cooper is working on the 82nd-ranked fantasy season (25th among receivers) with 134.5 fantasy points, averaging 7.9 per game.
49ers Players to Watch
- So far this season, Deebo Samuel is the No. 16 fantasy player overall and the No. 2 fantasy receiver. He’s scored 262.0 points and is averaging 15.4 per game.
- Jimmy Garoppolo has racked up total 227.5 fantasy points this year (13.4 per game), which make him the 16th-ranked quarterback and the 21st-ranked player overall.
- Elijah Mitchell is 24th among running backs and 71st overall after scoring 146.0 fantasy points (averaging 8.6 per game) so far this season.
- George Kittle’s fantasy season so far has him ranked fourth among tight ends and 91st overall with 125.0 points (7.4 per game).
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.