The Buffalo Bulls (8-6, 2-2 MAC) hit the road in MAC play against the Ball State Cardinals (7-8, 2-2 MAC) on Friday, January 14, 2022 at 6:00 PM ET. The Bulls are favored by 6.5 points in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 162.
Buffalo vs. Ball State Predictions
Buffalo vs. Ball State Betting Odds
Buffalo vs. Ball State Last 10 Games
- Buffalo has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Buffalo and its opponents have hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Bulls games averaged 11.2 fewer points (150.8) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Bulls are scoring 1.8 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Ball State covered the spread eight times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Ball State games have gone over the set total five times.
- The last 10 Cardinals games averaged 147.7 total points, 14.3 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Cardinals are scoring 75.3 points per game compared to their 74.4 season average.
Buffalo vs. Ball State Betting Trends
- Buffalo has compiled a 5-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 6.5-point favorites or more, the Bulls have an ATS record of 3-3.
- This season, Buffalo’s games have hit the over seven times out of 12 chances.
- The 82.1 points per game the Bulls average are just 4.8 more points than the Cardinals allow (77.3).
- Buffalo has a 3-2 record against the spread and a 6-2 record overall when putting up more than 77.3 points.
- Ball State has compiled a 12-3-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Cardinals are a perfect 4-0 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- This season, Ball State’s games have hit the over eight times.
- The Cardinals put up just 1.1 more points per game (74.4) than the Bulls allow their opponents to score (73.3).
- Ball State is 4-3 against the spread and 6-3 overall when it scores more than 73.3 points.
Buffalo vs. Ball State Over/Under Trends
- This season, six of Buffalo’s 12 games have gone over Friday’s total of 162 points.
- There have been three Ball State games that have finished with a combined score higher than 162 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 156.5 points per game, 5.5 points fewer than the over/under of 162 for this contest.
- This game’s over/under is 11.4 fewer points than the 150.6 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Bulls games is 11.8 points fewer than the over/under of 162 points in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 15.4 points more than the average over/under in Cardinals’ games this season (146.6 points).
Buffalo Team Leaders
- Jeenathan Williams: 18.2 PTS, 45.1 FG%, 37 3PT% (20-for-54)
- Ronaldo Segu: 16.4 PTS, 5.1 AST, 48.8 FG%, 44.6 3PT% (29-for-65)
- Josh Mballa: 15 PTS, 8.1 REB, 1.8 STL, 54.7 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (7-for-17)
- Maceo Jack: 10.2 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 30 3PT% (21-for-70)
- David Skogman: 7.1 PTS, 58.1 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (11-for-31)
Ball State Team Leaders
- Tyler Cochran: 11.3 PTS, 1.9 STL, 48.4 FG%, 30 3PT% (9-for-30)
- Payton Sparks: 11.3 PTS, 51.9 FG%
- Luke Bumbalough: 12.7 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (41-for-109)
- Miryne Thomas: 9.6 PTS, 43 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (24-for-64)
- Demarius Jacobs: 7.9 PTS, 52.7 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (13-for-32)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.