The Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (3-10, 0-0 OVC) are heavy underdogs (+21.5) as they try to break an eight-game road slide when they visit the Belmont Bruins (11-3, 2-0 OVC) on Thursday, January 13, 2022 at Curb Event Center. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 148.
Belmont vs. Tennessee Tech Predictions
Belmont vs. Tennessee Tech Betting Odds
Belmont vs. Tennessee Tech Last 10 Games
- Belmont covered the spread six times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 9-1 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Belmont games has exceeded the set total three times.
- The last 10 Bruins games averaged 150.7 total points, 2.7 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Bruins’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 1.5 points lower than their season-long average.
- Tennessee Tech covered the spread six times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 1-9 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Tennessee Tech games have surpassed the set total five times.
- The Golden Eagles’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 139.8 points scored. That’s 8.2 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Golden Eagles have a 66.1 points-per-game average, 7.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
Belmont vs. Tennessee Tech Betting Trends
- Belmont has put together a record of 9-5-1 against the spread this season.
- The Bruins are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 21.5-point favorites.
- This season, six of Belmont’s games have gone over the point total out of 16 chances.
- The Bruins record 7.1 more points per game (79.6) than the Golden Eagles give up (72.5).
- When Belmont puts up more than 72.5 points, it is 8-1-1 against the spread and 9-1 overall.
- Tennessee Tech is 7-4-0 against the spread this year.
- The Golden Eagles are a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 21.5-point underdogs.
- This season, Tennessee Tech’s games have hit the over six times out of 11 chances.
- The Golden Eagles put up just 4.3 more points per game (73.2) than the Bruins allow their opponents to score (68.9).
- Tennessee Tech is 2-2 against the spread and 3-3 overall when it scores more than 68.9 points.
Belmont vs. Tennessee Tech Over/Under Trends
- Belmont and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s over/under (148 points) six times this season.
- This season, three of Tennessee Tech’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 148 points.
- The Bruins average 79.6 points per game against the Golden Eagles’ 73.2, totaling 4.8 points over the contest’s total of 148.
- The 141.4 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 6.6 fewer than the 148 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Bruins games is 150.5 points, 2.5 more than the over/under of 148 points for this contest.
- A difference of 7.3 points separates this matchup’s over/under (148 points) and the average total points bet in Golden Eagles’ games (140.7 points) this season.
Belmont Team Leaders
- Nick Muszynski: 17 PTS, 2 BLK, 58.5 FG%, 13.3 3PT% (2-for-15)
- Grayson Murphy: 9 PTS, 5.6 AST, 2.6 STL, 55.8 FG%, 28 3PT% (7-for-25)
- Will Richard: 11.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 51.5 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (20-for-48)
- Ben Sheppard: 15.7 PTS, 48.5 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (32-for-87)
- Luke Smith: 7.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.7 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (24-for-67)
Tennessee Tech Team Leaders
- Jr. Clay: 11.8 PTS, 2.1 STL, 33.5 FG%, 23.3 3PT% (17-for-73)
- Keishawn Davidson: 11.1 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 46.2 3PT% (24-for-52)
- Mamoudou Diarra: 9.3 PTS, 46.4 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (17-for-45)
- Diante Wood: 6.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.5 FG%
- Shandon Goldman: 5 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (17-for-47)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.