The Northern Kentucky Norse (5-8, 0-0 Horizon) are slight underdogs (by 3 points) to end a five-game road losing streak when they visit the Youngstown State Penguins (9-7, 0-0 Horizon) on Thursday, January 13, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 138.5.
Youngstown State vs. Northern Kentucky Predictions
Youngstown State vs. Northern Kentucky Betting Odds
|Youngstown State||-3||138.5 points|
Youngstown State vs. Northern Kentucky Last 10 Games
- Youngstown State is 5-5 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- The final score of the past 10 Youngstown State games has surpassed the set total six times.
- The past 10 Penguins games averaged 1.1 more points (139.6) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Penguins have scored 4.2 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Northern Kentucky has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Northern Kentucky’s past 10 contests saw four go over the total.
- The Norse’s last 10 games have ended with an average of 139.2 points scored. That’s 0.7 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Norse have a 66.2 points-per-game average, 3.3 points below their season-long scoring average.
Youngstown State vs. Northern Kentucky Betting Trends
- Youngstown State has gone 8-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Penguins have an ATS record of 2-4 when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- This season, eight of Youngstown State’s games have gone over the point total out of 14 chances.
- The Penguins average only 4.0 more points per game (73.1) than the Norse give up (69.1).
- Youngstown State has a 4-4 record against the spread and an 8-2 record overall when scoring more than 69.1 points.
- Northern Kentucky is 5-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Norse are 4-0 ATS when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- Northern Kentucky’s games have gone over the total five times out of 11 chances this year.
- The Norse score an average of 69.5 points per game, just 0.9 more points than the 68.6 the Penguins give up.
- When it scores more than 68.6 points, Northern Kentucky is 1-3 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
Youngstown State vs. Northern Kentucky Over/Under Trends
- Six Youngstown State games this season have gone over Thursday’s over/under of 138.5 points.
- This season, six games Northern Kentucky played finished with a combined score higher than 138.5 points.
- The total for the contest of 138.5 is 4.1 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Penguins (73.1 points per game) and the Norse (69.5 points per game).
- This game’s over/under is 0.8 fewer points than the 137.7 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Penguins have seen a 141.4 average over/under in their games this season, 2.9 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 0.4 points more than the average over/under in Norse’s games this season (138.1 points).
Youngstown State Team Leaders
- Michael Akuchie: 13.2 PTS, 7.5 REB, 45.5 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (10-for-35)
- Tevin Olison: 12.2 PTS, 38.6 FG%, 31.0 3PT% (27-for-87)
- Dwayne Cohill: 10.1 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 31.0 3PT% (9-for-29)
- Shemar Rathan-Mayes: 8.3 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 46.2 3PT% (18-for-39)
- Luke Chicone: 4.1 PTS, 48.1 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (2-for-9)
Northern Kentucky Team Leaders
- Sam Vinson: 10.2 PTS, 2.3 STL, 39.7 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (20-for-51)
- Marques Warrick: 12.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 33.5 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (25-for-79)
- Trevon Faulkner: 13.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 37.2 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (29-for-80)
- Adrian Nelson: 6.9 PTS, 8.3 REB, 63.6 FG%
- Chris Brandon: 4.2 PTS, 7.0 REB, 62.5 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.