The Robert Morris Colonials (2-13, 0-0 Horizon) will try to break a four-game losing streak when they host the Wright State Raiders (8-7, 0-0 Horizon) on Thursday, January 13, 2022 at UPMC Events Center as 4.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 154.5.
Wright State vs. Robert Morris Predictions
Wright State vs. Robert Morris Betting Odds
|Wright State||-4.5||154.5 points|
Wright State vs. Robert Morris Last 10 Games
- Wright State covered the spread four times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Wright State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Raiders games averaged 9.8 fewer points (144.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the last 10 games, the Raiders are scoring 0.8 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Robert Morris has a 1-9 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread nine times in those games.
- Robert Morris and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Colonials games averaged 11.0 fewer points (143.5) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Colonials’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 68.8, 1.0 point lower than their season-long per-game average.
Wright State vs. Robert Morris Betting Trends
- Wright State has covered the spread seven times in 14 games with a set spread.
- The Raiders are 3-5 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- Wright State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times out of 14 chances this season.
- The Raiders put up just 2.8 fewer points per game (74.7) than the Colonials allow (77.5).
- When Wright State scores more than 77.5 points, it is 3-2 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
- Robert Morris has covered the spread 12 times over 14 games with a set spread.
- The Colonials are 8-1 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- Robert Morris games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times out of 14 chances this season.
- The Colonials put up only 4.4 fewer points per game (69.8) than the Raiders allow (74.2).
- When it scores more than 74.2 points, Robert Morris is 2-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
Wright State vs. Robert Morris Over/Under Trends
- Six Wright State games this season have gone over Thursday’s over/under of 154.5 points.
- This season, six games Robert Morris played finished with a combined score over 154.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 144.5 points per game, 10.0 points fewer than the total of 154.5 for this contest.
- These two teams give up a combined 151.7 points per game, 2.8 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Raiders have seen a 147.0 average over/under in their games this season, 7.5 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 11.9 points more than the average over/under in Colonials’ games this season (142.6 points).
Wright State Team Leaders
- Tanner Holden: 19.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 51.5 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (7-for-19)
- Grant Basile: 17.5 PTS, 8.8 REB, 1.5 BLK, 49.2 FG%, 20.4 3PT% (11-for-54)
- Trey Calvin: 13.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 45.3 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (22-for-63)
- Tim Finke: 8.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 35.2 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (23-for-71)
- AJ Braun: 7.4 PTS, 65.3 FG%
Robert Morris Team Leaders
- Kahliel Spear: 12.5 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 50.0 FG%
- Enoch Cheeks: 8.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.7 FG%, 46.7 3PT% (14-for-30)
- Rasheem Dunn: 12.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 39.1 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (8-for-26)
- Matt Mayers: 5.6 PTS, 68.0 FG%, 75.0 3PT% (3-for-4)
- Michael Green III: 9.0 PTS, 1.6 STL, 41.0 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (14-for-49)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.