The No. 13 Wisconsin Badgers (13-2, 0-0 Big Ten) are 2.5-point favorites as they look to build on a five-game winning streak when they host the No. 16 Ohio State Buckeyes (10-3, 0-0 Big Ten) on Thursday, January 13, 2022 at Kohl Center. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 139 points.
Wisconsin vs. Ohio State Predictions
Wisconsin vs. Ohio State Betting Odds
Wisconsin vs. Ohio State Last 10 Games
- Wisconsin has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Wisconsin and its opponents have hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Badgers games averaged 135.8 total points, 3.2 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Badgers’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 1.3 points higher than their season-long average.
- Ohio State covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Ohio State games have gone over the set total seven times.
- The Buckeyes’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 138.7 points scored. That’s 0.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Buckeyes have scored 1.2 fewer points per contest compared to their 76.2 PPG season-long scoring average.
Wisconsin vs. Ohio State Betting Trends
- Wisconsin has covered the spread 10 times over 15 games with a set spread.
- The Badgers are 7-4 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Wisconsin’s games have gone over the total 10 times out of 16 chances this season.
- The Badgers average only 1.9 more points per game (71.7) than the Buckeyes allow (69.8).
- Wisconsin is 6-3 against the spread and 9-0 overall when scoring more than 69.8 points.
- Ohio State is 6-7-0 against the spread this year.
- The Buckeyes are 2-2 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- This year, nine of Ohio State’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Buckeyes’ 76.2 points per game are 11.3 more points than the 64.9 the Badgers give up to opponents.
- Ohio State has put together a 6-6 ATS record and a 10-2 overall record in games it scores more than 64.9 points.
Wisconsin vs. Ohio State Over/Under Trends
- This season, Wisconsin and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s total of 139 points seven times.
- There have been eight Ohio State games that have finished with a combined score higher than 139 points this season.
- The over/under for the contest of 139 is 8.9 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Badgers (71.7 points per game) and the Buckeyes (76.2 points per game).
- This game’s over/under is 4.3 fewer points than the 134.7 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Badgers have seen a 132.3 average over/under in their games this season, 6.7 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Buckeyes games have an over/under of 138.8 points this season, 0.2 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Wisconsin Team Leaders
- Jonathan Davis: 19.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 45.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (20-for-60)
- Brad Davison: 14.5 PTS, 38.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (35-for-105)
- Tyler Wahl: 10.2 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 49.6 FG%
- Steven Crowl: 8.7 PTS, 46.8 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (11-for-35)
- Chucky Hepburn: 7.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 35.1 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (15-for-51)
Ohio State Team Leaders
- E.J. Liddell: 20.1 PTS, 7.2 REB, 3.0 BLK, 50.9 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (19-for-51)
- Jamari Wheeler: 6.9 PTS, 1.7 STL, 48.5 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (15-for-39)
- Zed Key: 9.3 PTS, 62.7 FG%
- Malaki Branham: 10.4 PTS, 45.8 FG%, 41.9 3PT% (13-for-31)
- Kyle Young: 8.3 PTS, 55.4 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (10-for-24)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.