The North Dakota Fightin’ Hawks (4-13, 0-0 Summit) will attempt to halt a five-game losing streak when they host the Western Illinois Leathernecks (10-6, 0-0 Summit) at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 13, 2022 as 9-point underdogs. The Leathernecks have lost four games in a row. The over/under is 154.5 for the matchup.
Western Illinois vs. North Dakota Predictions
Western Illinois vs. North Dakota Betting Odds
|Western Illinois||-9||154.5 points|
Western Illinois vs. North Dakota Last 10 Games
- Western Illinois is 5-5 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- The final score of the past 10 Western Illinois games has surpassed the set total six times.
- The Leathernecks’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 150.5 points scored. That’s four fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Leathernecks have a points-per-game average 0.2 points above their season-long scoring average.
- North Dakota covered the spread 10 times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 0-10 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 North Dakota games have exceeded the set total four times.
- The Fightin’ Hawks’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 142.3 points scored. That’s 12.2 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Fightin’ Hawks have a 64.9 points-per-game average, 5.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
Western Illinois vs. North Dakota Betting Trends
- Western Illinois has covered the spread nine times over 14 games with a set spread.
- The Leathernecks have an ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 9-point favorites.
- Western Illinois’ games have gone over the total seven times out of 14 chances this season.
- The Leathernecks score just 1.6 more points per game (80.4) than the Fightin’ Hawks give up (78.8).
- When Western Illinois scores more than 78.8 points, it is 6-1 against the spread and 7-2 overall.
- North Dakota has put together a 14-1-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Fightin’ Hawks have an ATS record of 4-0 when playing as at least 9-point underdogs.
- North Dakota’s games have gone over the total eight times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Fightin’ Hawks put up an average of 70.3 points per game, five fewer points than the 75.3 the Leathernecks give up.
- When it scores more than 75.3 points, North Dakota is 2-2 against the spread and 2-3 overall.
Western Illinois vs. North Dakota Over/Under Trends
- Eight Western Illinois games this season have gone over Thursday’s over/under of 154.5 points.
- This season, six of North Dakota’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 154.5 points.
- The over/under for the game of 154.5 is 3.8 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Leathernecks (80.4 points per game) and the Fightin’ Hawks (70.3 points per game).
- The 154.1 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 0.4 fewer than the 154.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season the average total for Leathernecks games is 150 points, 4.5 fewer than the over/under of 154.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 12 points separates this game’s over/under (154.5 points) and the average total points bet in Fightin’ Hawks’ games (142.5 points) this season.
Western Illinois Team Leaders
- Trenton Massner: 16 PTS, 1.4 STL, 43.8 FG%, 38.4 3PT% (28-for-73)
- Colton Sandage: 14.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.2 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (39-for-108)
- Will Carius: 16.7 PTS, 41.6 FG%, 42.4 3PT% (53-for-125)
- Luka Barisic: 12.6 PTS, 40 FG%, 26.5 3PT% (26-for-98)
- Tamell Pearson: 9.6 PTS, 57.4 FG%
North Dakota Team Leaders
- Paul Bruns: 14.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.3 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (40-for-102)
- Tsotne Tsartsidze: 8.6 PTS, 46.2 FG%
- Mitchell Sueker: 10.5 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 41.9 3PT% (13-for-31)
- Bentiu Panoam: 5.8 PTS, 33.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (15-for-45)
- Matt Norman: 8.4 PTS, 41.5 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (27-for-79)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.