The Idaho Vandals (3-10, 0-0 Big Sky) visit the Weber State Wildcats (10-5, 0-0 Big Sky) after losing four road games in a row. The Wildcats are heavy favorites by 15.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 13, 2022. The matchup has an over/under set at 160.5 points.
Weber State vs. Idaho Predictions
Weber State vs. Idaho Betting Odds
|Weber State||-15.5||160.5 points|
Weber State vs. Idaho Last 10 Games
- Weber State covered the spread six times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Weber State and its opponents have hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Wildcats games averaged 143.6 total points, 16.9 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Wildcats are scoring 4.1 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Idaho covered the spread 10 times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 1-9 record straight-up in those games.
- Idaho’s last 10 games saw six hit the over.
- The Vandals’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 144.7 points scored. That’s 15.8 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Vandals’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 70, 4.5 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Weber State vs. Idaho Betting Trends
- Weber State is 9-4-0 against the spread this season.
- Weber State’s games have gone over the total 10 times out of 14 chances this season.
- The Wildcats score 75.4 points per game, 6.5 fewer points than the 81.9 the Vandals allow.
- When Weber State scores more than 81.9 points, it is 4-0 against the spread and 6-0 overall.
- Idaho is 11-0-0 against the spread this year.
- The Vandals are 5-0 ATS when playing as at least 15.5-point underdogs.
- This season, seven of Idaho’s games have gone over the point total out of 11 chances.
- The Vandals put up an average of 74.5 points per game, 5.2 more points than the 69.3 the Wildcats give up to opponents.
- Idaho has put together a 5-1 ATS record and a 3-5 overall record in games it scores more than 69.3 points.
Weber State vs. Idaho Over/Under Trends
- Weber State and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s total of 160.5 points just twice this season.
- In Idaho’s 11 games this season, six have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s point total of 160.5.
- The Wildcats average 75.4 points per game against the Vandals’ 74.5, totaling 10.6 points under the matchup’s total of 160.5.
- The 151.2 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 9.3 fewer than the 160.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season the average total for Wildcats games is 143.9 points, 16.6 fewer than the over/under of 160.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 15.5 points more than the average over/under in Vandals’ games this season (145 points).
Weber State Team Leaders
- Dillon Jones: 13.4 PTS, 10.5 REB, 1.6 STL, 57.1 FG%, 30 3PT% (9-for-30)
- Koby McEwen: 17.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.8 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (34-for-94)
- Jamison Overton: 11.7 PTS, 1.7 STL, 50 FG%, 40 3PT% (6-for-15)
- Seikou Sisoho Jawara: 10.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.4 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (24-for-66)
- Zahir Porter: 7.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.6 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (12-for-42)
Idaho Team Leaders
- Mikey Dixon: 17.5 PTS, 46.3 FG%, 47.1 3PT% (24-for-51)
- Trevante Anderson: 12.3 PTS, 35.6 FG%, 28 3PT% (14-for-50)
- Rashad Smith: 9.4 PTS, 39.4 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (21-for-52)
- Philip Pepple Jr.: 5.1 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 50 FG%
- Tanner Christensen: 8.3 PTS, 52.4 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.