The Stanford Cardinal (9-4, 0-0 Pac-12) will attempt to continue a three-game win streak when they visit the Washington State Cougars (9-6, 0-0 Pac-12) on Thursday, January 13, 2022 at Beasley Coliseum as 6.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 5:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 139.5.
Washington State vs. Stanford Predictions
Washington State vs. Stanford Betting Odds
|Washington State||-6.5||139.5 points|
Washington State vs. Stanford Last 10 Games
- Washington State is 5-5 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Two times in those 10 games, the final combined score has gone over the set total.
- The last 10 Cougars games averaged 141.2 total points, 1.7 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Cougars have scored 5.8 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Stanford covered the spread seven times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Stanford’s past 10 contests saw seven hit the over.
- The past 10 Cardinal games averaged 5.8 fewer points (133.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Cardinal’s per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 71.1, 0.3 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Washington State vs. Stanford Betting Trends
- Washington State has gone 8-7-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 6.5 points or more so far this season, the Cougars went 5-4 against the spread.
- Washington State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times this season.
- The Cougars put up 6.2 more points per game (75.9) than the Cardinal give up (69.7).
- Washington State has a 6-5 record against the spread and an 8-3 record overall when putting up more than 69.7 points.
- Stanford is 7-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Cardinal have a perfect 3-0 ATS record when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- This year, eight of Stanford’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Cardinal score an average of 70.8 points per game, 6.3 more points than the 64.5 the Cougars allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 64.5 points, Stanford is 5-4-1 against the spread and 8-2 overall.
Washington State vs. Stanford Over/Under Trends
- This season, eight of Washington State’s 15 games have gone over Thursday’s over/under of 139.5 points.
- In Stanford’s 13 games this season, seven have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s total of 139.5.
- The point total for the matchup of 139.5 is 7.2 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Cougars (75.9 points per game) and the Cardinal (70.8 points per game).
- The 134.2 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 5.3 fewer than the 139.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Cougars have seen a 140.9 average over/under in their games this season, 1.4 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 5.2 points separates this contest’s over/under (139.5 points) and the average total points bet in Cardinal’s games (134.3 points) this season.
Washington State Team Leaders
- Michael Flowers: 13.3 PTS, 41.6 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (39-for-103)
- Noah Williams: 11.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 37.2 FG%, 23.7 3PT% (9-for-38)
- Efe Abogidi: 7.6 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 64.1 FG%
- Mouhamed Gueye: 6.3 PTS, 48.8 FG%
- Tyrell Roberts: 10.5 PTS, 34.0 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (29-for-89)
Stanford Team Leaders
- Ingram Harrison: 12.8 PTS, 7.2 REB, 42.7 FG%, 34.0 3PT% (16-for-47)
- Jaiden Delaire: 11.8 PTS, 46.4 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (7-for-24)
- Spencer Jones: 9.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 48.9 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (16-for-51)
- Michael O’Connell: 6.9 PTS, 37.2 FG%, 23.3 3PT% (7-for-30)
- Brandon Angel: 7.4 PTS, 53.2 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (12-for-28)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.