The UT Arlington Mavericks (7-8, 0-0 Sun Belt) host the Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns (8-5, 0-0 Sun Belt) at College Park Center on Thursday, January 13, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The books see an even contest, listing the game as a pick ’em. The over/under is set at 134.5 for the matchup.
UT Arlington vs. Louisiana Predictions
UT Arlington vs. Louisiana Betting Odds
|Pick ’em||–||134.5 points|
UT Arlington vs. Louisiana Last 10 Games
- UT Arlington has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread 10 times in those games.
- UT Arlington’s past 10 games saw four go over the total.
- The past 10 Mavericks games averaged 1.3 more points (135.8) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Mavericks are scoring 1.6 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Louisiana has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- Louisiana and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 143.2 points scored. That’s 8.7 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Ragin’ Cajuns have scored 1.6 fewer points per contest compared to their 71.6 PPG season-long scoring average.
UT Arlington vs. Louisiana Betting Trends
- UT Arlington is 13-0-0 against the spread this season.
- UT Arlington games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times out of 13 chances this season.
- The Mavericks average only 1.2 fewer points per game (67.1) than the Ragin’ Cajuns allow (68.3).
- UT Arlington has a 4-1 record against the spread and a 5-2 record overall when putting up more than 68.3 points.
- Louisiana has covered the spread nine times in 11 games with a set spread.
- Games involving Louisiana have hit the over four times out of 11 chances this season.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns’ 71.6 points per game are only 2.8 more points than the 68.8 the Mavericks give up.
- Louisiana has put together a 4-2-1 ATS record and a 6-3 overall record in games it scores more than 68.8 points.
UT Arlington vs. Louisiana Over/Under Trends
- This season, four of UT Arlington’s 13 games have gone over Thursday’s total of 134.5 points.
- This season, six of Louisiana’s games have ended with a score higher than 134.5 points.
- The point total for the game of 134.5 is 4.2 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Mavericks (67.1 points per game) and the Ragin’ Cajuns (71.6 points per game).
- This game’s point total is 2.6 fewer points than the 137.1 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Mavericks have seen a 135.9 average over/under in their games this season, 1.4 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 8.5 points fewer than the average over/under in Ragin’ Cajuns’ games this season (143 points).
UT Arlington Team Leaders
- David Azore: 17.2 PTS, 40.5 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (12-for-44)
- Javon Levi: 5.7 PTS, 1.5 STL, 37.6 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (5-for-16)
- Kaodirichi Akobundu-Ehiogu: 5.7 PTS, 2.7 BLK, 66.7 FG%
- Patrick Mwamba: 8.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 33.7 FG%, 26.4 3PT% (14-for-53)
- Shemar Wilson: 7 PTS, 64.5 FG%
Louisiana Team Leaders
- Jordan Brown: 14.8 PTS, 8.8 REB, 1.6 BLK, 48.6 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (5-for-13)
- Kobe Julien: 9.9 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 38.3 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (18-for-52)
- Theo Akwuba: 10.4 PTS, 8.8 REB, 1.6 BLK, 52.9 FG%
- Greg Williams Jr.: 7.7 PTS, 37.7 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (12-for-35)
- Doudou Gueye: 5.4 PTS, 33.9 FG%, 17.6 3PT% (3-for-17)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.