The Citadel Bulldogs (6-7, 0-0 SoCon) are underdogs (+2.5) as they attempt to stop a four-game losing streak when they host the UNC Greensboro Spartans (10-5, 0-0 SoCon) at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 13, 2022 at McAlister Field House. The matchup’s point total is set at 132.5.
UNC Greensboro vs. Citadel Predictions
UNC Greensboro vs. Citadel Betting Odds
|UNC Greensboro||-2.5||132.5 points|
UNC Greensboro vs. Citadel Last 10 Games
- UNC Greensboro covered the spread six times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- UNC Greensboro’s past 10 outings saw four go over the total.
- The Spartans’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 129.6 points scored. That’s 2.9 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Spartans have scored 0.3 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Citadel has a 3-7 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Citadel games have exceeded the set total five times.
- The last 10 Bulldogs games averaged 152.4 total points, 19.9 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Bulldogs have scored 6.8 fewer points per contest compared to their 81.4 PPG season-long scoring average.
UNC Greensboro vs. Citadel Betting Trends
- UNC Greensboro has put together a record of 7-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Spartans are 1-3 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- UNC Greensboro games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times out of 14 chances this season.
- The 63.8 points per game the Spartans score are 10.3 fewer points than the Bulldogs give up (74.1).
- Citadel has put together a record of 7-3-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when an underdog by 2.5 points or more, the Bulldogs have gone 3-1 against the spread.
- This season, Citadel’s games have hit the over five times out of 10 chances.
- The Bulldogs score 18.9 more points per game (81.4) than the Spartans give up (62.5).
- When it scores more than 62.5 points, Citadel is 4-4 against the spread and 6-5 overall.
UNC Greensboro vs. Citadel Over/Under Trends
- This season, UNC Greensboro games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 132.5-point total five times.
- In Citadel’s 10 games this season, eight have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s total of 132.5.
- The over/under for the matchup of 132.5 is 12.7 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Spartans (63.8 points per game) and the Bulldogs (81.4 points per game).
- This matchup’s point total is 4.1 fewer points than the 136.6 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Spartans games is 130.8 points, 1.7 fewer than the over/under of 132.5 points for this contest.
- Bulldogs’ games have a total points bet of 152.4 points this season, 19.9 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
UNC Greensboro Team Leaders
- De’Monte Buckingham: 13.1 PTS, 7.7 REB, 45.3 FG%, 42 3PT% (29-for-69)
- Bas Leyte: 8.9 PTS, 54.1 FG%
- Kobe Langley: 7.9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 40.8 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (20-for-51)
- Kaleb Hunter: 8.2 PTS, 31.9 FG%, 25.4 3PT% (16-for-63)
- Dante Treacy: 5.7 PTS, 35.9 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (8-for-27)
Citadel Team Leaders
- Hayden Brown: 18.3 PTS, 8 REB, 1.3 STL, 52.1 FG%, 26.4 3PT% (14-for-53)
- Stephen Clark: 10.5 PTS, 2.8 BLK, 62.4 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (5-for-12)
- Jason Roche: 14.2 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 43.6 3PT% (51-for-117)
- Tyler Moffe: 9.6 PTS, 40.8 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (16-for-56)
- Brent Davis: 7.8 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (13-for-43)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.