The UCSB Gauchos (7-5, 0-0 Big West) visit the Long Beach State Beach (4-9, 0-0 Big West) after losing four straight road games. The Gauchos are favored by 3.5 points in the contest, which tips at 10:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 13, 2022. The matchup has a point total of 147.5.
UCSB vs. Long Beach State Predictions
UCSB vs. Long Beach State Betting Odds
UCSB vs. Long Beach State Betting Trends
- UCSB is 5-5-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point favorites or more, the Gauchos have an ATS record of 3-4.
- This season, UCSB’s games have hit the over seven times out of 10 chances.
- The 77.3 points per game the Gauchos average are the same as the Beach allow.
- UCSB is 3-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall when scoring more than 80.3 points.
- Long Beach State has covered the spread 10 times over 13 games with a set spread.
- In games they were an underdog in by 3.5 points or more so far this season, the Beach have gone 10-0 against the spread.
- This year, eight of Long Beach State’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Beach average 7.1 more points per game (74.3) than the Gauchos allow their opponents to score (67.2).
- Long Beach State has put together a 4-2 ATS record and a 4-4 overall record in games it scores more than 67.2 points.
UCSB vs. Long Beach State Over/Under Trends
- This season, UCSB games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 147.5-point over/under three times.
- This season, eight of Long Beach State’s games have ended with a score higher than 147.5 points.
- The over/under for the contest of 147.5 is 4.1 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Gauchos (77.3 points per game) and the Beach (74.3 points per game).
- The 147.5 points these two squads have combined to surrender on average this season is equal to the total in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Gauchos games is 12.9 points fewer than the over/under of 147.5 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 0.5 points more than the average over/under in Beach’s games this season (147 points).
UCSB Team Leaders
- Amadou Sow: 17.1 PTS, 7.8 REB, 1.2 BLK, 59.7 FG%, 58.3 3PT% (7-for-12)
- Ajare Sanni: 10.9 PTS, 34.7 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (15-for-52)
- Miles Norris: 9.4 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 22.9 3PT% (8-for-35)
- Josh Pierre-Louis: 9.4 PTS, 57.1 FG%
- Calvin Wishart: 7.3 PTS, 1.5 STL, 41 FG%, 41.4 3PT% (12-for-29)
Long Beach State Team Leaders
- Joel Murray: 15.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 48.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (6-for-18)
- Colin Slater: 13 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (28-for-69)
- Jordan Roberts: 9.3 PTS, 50 FG%, 18.2 3PT% (2-for-11)
- Aboubacar Traore: 5.7 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 61.5 FG%
- Jadon Jones: 8.2 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 41.2 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (21-for-58)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.