The Oregon Ducks (9-6, 0-0 Pac-12) will look to build on a three-game win streak when they visit the No. 3 UCLA Bruins (11-1, 0-0 Pac-12) at 9:30 PM ET on Thursday, January 13, 2022 as 10.5-point underdogs. The Bruins have won six games in a row. The over/under is 142.5 for the matchup.
UCLA vs. Oregon Predictions
UCLA vs. Oregon Betting Odds
UCLA vs. Oregon Betting Trends
- UCLA has put together a record of 6-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bruins have an ATS record of 3-4 when playing as at least 10.5-point favorites.
- This season, five of UCLA’s games have gone over the point total out of 11 chances.
- The 74 points per game the Bruins score are 7.2 more points than the Ducks give up (66.8).
- When UCLA totals more than 66.8 points, it is 5-4 against the spread and 9-0 overall.
- Oregon has covered the spread six times over 16 games with a set spread.
- Games involving Oregon have hit the over nine times out of 17 chances this season.
- The Ducks’ 71.7 points per game are 11.7 more points than the 60 the Bruins give up.
- When it scores more than 60 points, Oregon is 4-8 against the spread and 9-3 overall.
UCLA vs. Oregon Over/Under Trends
- UCLA and its opponents have combined to go over Thursday’s over/under of 142.5 points six times this season.
- This season, six of Oregon’s games have ended with a score higher than 142.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 145.7 points per game, 3.2 points more than the point total of 142.5 for this game.
- This game’s point total is 15.7 fewer points than the 126.8 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Bruins have seen a 142.8 average over/under in their games this season, 0.3 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Ducks games have an over/under of 136.1 points this season, 6.4 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
UCLA Team Leaders
- Jaime Jaquez Jr.: 14.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 48.4 FG%, 36 3PT% (9-for-25)
- Tyger Campbell: 12.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 48 FG%, 50 3PT% (24-for-48)
- Johnny Juzang: 16 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (22-for-61)
- Jules Bernard: 13 PTS, 45.2 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (21-for-51)
- Myles Johnson: 5 PTS, 1.7 BLK, 59.5 FG%
Oregon Team Leaders
- Will Richardson: 13.4 PTS, 45.9 FG%, 44.3 3PT% (31-for-70)
- Jacob Young: 10.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.6 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (12-for-42)
- De’Vion Harmon: 10.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.8 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (22-for-59)
- Quincy Guerrier: 8.2 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 26.4 3PT% (14-for-53)
- Eric Williams Jr.: 7.5 PTS, 42.3 FG%, 44.1 3PT% (15-for-34)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.