The Cal Poly Mustangs (3-9, 0-0 Big West) are underdogs (by 6.5 points) to break a three-game home losing streak when they host the UC Riverside Highlanders (7-5, 0-0 Big West) on Thursday, January 13, 2022 at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 121 points.
UC Riverside vs. Cal Poly Predictions
UC Riverside vs. Cal Poly Betting Odds
|UC Riverside||-6.5||121 points|
UC Riverside vs. Cal Poly Betting Trends
- UC Riverside has put together an 8-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Highlanders are winless against the spread when they are 6.5-point favorites or more (0-1).
- Games involving UC Riverside have hit the over twice out of 10 chances this season.
- The Highlanders record 62.9 points per game, only 3.7 fewer points than the 66.6 the Mustangs allow.
- Cal Poly is 8-2-0 against the spread this year.
- The Mustangs have a perfect 5-0 ATS record when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Cal Poly have hit the over three times out of 10 chances this season.
- The Mustangs put up an average of 61.9 points per game, only 2.2 more points than the 59.7 the Highlanders give up.
- When it scores more than 59.7 points, Cal Poly is 2-1 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
UC Riverside vs. Cal Poly Over/Under Trends
- Four UC Riverside games this season have gone over Thursday’s total of 121 points.
- In Cal Poly’s 10 games this season, five have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s point total of 121.
- Together, the two teams combine for 124.8 points per game, 3.8 points more than the total of 121 for this matchup.
- This matchup’s point total is 5.3 fewer points than the 126.3 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the Highlanders have seen a 130.2 over/under in their games this season, 9.2 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 9.4 points fewer than the average over/under in Mustangs’ games this season (130.4 points).
UC Riverside Team Leaders
- Zyon Pullin: 11.5 PTS, 43.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (6-for-18)
- Callum McRae: 8.8 PTS, 8.6 REB, 52.8 FG%
- J.P. Moorman II: 11.1 PTS, 41 FG%, 26.9 3PT% (14-for-52)
- Flynn Cameron: 10.7 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 40 3PT% (28-for-70)
- Dominick Pickett: 8.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46.6 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (13-for-45)
Cal Poly Team Leaders
- Alimamy Koroma: 12.1 PTS, 49.6 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (6-for-21)
- Trevon Taylor: 8.4 PTS, 47.7 FG%, 32 3PT% (8-for-25)
- Kyle Colvin: 9.6 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (11-for-28)
- Camren Pierce: 7 PTS, 36.4 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (7-for-18)
- Brantly Stevenson: 6.1 PTS, 41.4 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (9-for-24)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.