The UC Irvine Anteaters (6-4, 0-0 Big West) visit the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (5-5, 0-0 Big West) in a matchup of Big West teams at Stan Sheriff Center, starting at 12:00 AM ET on Friday, January 14, 2022. The Rainbow Warriors are 6-point underdogs in the game. The matchup’s over/under is 132.
UC Irvine vs. Hawaii Predictions
UC Irvine vs. Hawaii Betting Odds
|UC Irvine||-6||132 points|
UC Irvine vs. Hawaii Betting Trends
- UC Irvine has covered the spread five times this season (5-4-0).
- The Anteaters are 1-2 ATS when playing as at least 6-point favorites.
- Games involving UC Irvine have hit the over twice out of nine chances this season.
- The Anteaters record just 1.0 fewer point per game (68.4) than the Rainbow Warriors give up (69.4).
- UC Irvine is 1-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall when scoring more than 69.4 points.
- Hawaii is 7-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Rainbow Warriors have a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 6-point underdogs.
- This year, six of Hawaii’s games have gone over the point total out of 11 chances.
- The Rainbow Warriors put up 17.1 more points per game (74.6) than the Anteaters allow (57.5).
- When it scores more than 57.5 points, Hawaii is 6-4 against the spread and 5-4 overall.
UC Irvine vs. Hawaii Over/Under Trends
- UC Irvine and its opponents have combined to score more than 132 points in a game just twice this season.
- Nine of Hawaii’s games finished with a combined score higher than 132 points this season.
- The total for the game of 132 is 11.0 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Anteaters (68.4 points per game) and the Rainbow Warriors (74.6 points per game).
- The 126.9 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 5.1 fewer than the 132 total in this contest.
- On average, the Anteaters have seen a 132.4 over/under in their games this season, 0.4 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- Rainbow Warriors’ games have a total points bet of 136.4 points this season, 4.4 points more than the over/under for this contest.
UC Irvine Team Leaders
- Collin Welp: 15.4 PTS, 42.3 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (7-for-23)
- Austin Johnson: 6.2 PTS, 2.4 BLK, 47.2 FG%
- Justin Hohn: 7.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.9 FG%, 40 3PT% (12-for-30)
- JC Butler: 7.4 PTS, 49.1 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (6-for-14)
- DJ Davis: 8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 37.3 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (14-for-36)
Hawaii Team Leaders
- Jerome Desrosiers: 11.1 PTS, 7.7 REB, 47.1 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (13-for-40)
- Noel Coleman: 18.5 PTS, 51.5 FG%, 50.9 3PT% (27-for-53)
- Kamaka Hepa: 9.4 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (15-for-37)
- Junior Madut: 10.9 PTS, 47.6 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (18-for-44)
- JoVon McClanahan: 5.3 PTS, 28.3 FG%, 19 3PT% (4-for-21)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.