The UAB Blazers (13-4, 0-0 C-USA) are heavily favored (by 16 points) to extend a three-game home win streak when they host the Florida International Panthers (10-5, 0-0 C-USA) on Thursday, January 13, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 142.5.
UAB vs. Florida International Predictions
UAB vs. Florida International Betting Odds
UAB vs. Florida International Last 10 Games
- UAB has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- UAB’s last 10 outings saw seven go over the total.
- The past 10 Blazers games averaged 2.8 fewer points (139.7) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Blazers have scored 5.5 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Florida International covered the spread six times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Florida International’s last 10 outings saw seven go over the total.
- The past 10 Panthers games averaged 6.7 fewer points (135.8) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Panthers have scored 1.7 fewer points per contest compared to their 75.2 PPG season-long scoring average.
UAB vs. Florida International Betting Trends
- UAB has put together a 9-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Blazers are 4-1 ATS when playing as at least 16-point favorites.
- Games involving UAB have hit the over 10 times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Blazers put up 81.2 points per game, 13.9 more points than the 67.3 the Panthers give up.
- UAB is 10-2 against the spread and 13-1 overall when scoring more than 67.3 points.
- Florida International is 8-5-0 against the spread this year.
- Games involving Florida International have hit the over seven times out of 13 chances this season.
- The Panthers’ 75.2 points per game are 12.7 more points than the 62.5 the Blazers give up to opponents.
- Florida International is 5-6 against the spread and 10-3 overall when it scores more than 62.5 points.
UAB vs. Florida International Over/Under Trends
- This season, UAB games have gone over this matchup’s 142.5-point over/under seven times.
- There have been five Florida International games that have finished with a combined score over 142.5 points this season.
- The Blazers average 81.2 points per game against the Panthers’ 75.2, amounting to 13.9 points over the game’s point total of 142.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 129.8 points per game, 12.7 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Blazers games is 1.8 points fewer than the over/under of 142.5 points in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 4.8 points more than the average over/under in Panthers’ games this season (137.7 points).
UAB Team Leaders
- Jordan Walker: 16.1 PTS, 1.6 STL, 39.2 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (44-for-109)
- Quan Jackson: 10.3 PTS, 2.5 STL, 41.5 FG%, 18.2 3PT% (6-for-33)
- KJ Buffen: 10.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 56.7 FG%
- Trey Jemison: 7.6 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.5 BLK, 65.4 FG%
- Michael Ertel: 10.1 PTS, 1.6 STL, 43.2 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (25-for-66)
Florida International Team Leaders
- Tevin Brewer: 15.4 PTS, 6.3 AST, 40.0 FG%, 40.8 3PT% (31-for-76)
- Denver Jones: 12.5 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (23-for-69)
- Clevon Brown: 7.8 PTS, 2.1 BLK, 46.6 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (10-for-38)
- Seth Pinkney: 5.4 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 69.6 FG%
- Eric Lovett: 7.6 PTS, 31.0 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (24-for-80)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.