The No. 19 Texas Tech Red Raiders (12-3, 0-0 Big 12) host the Oklahoma State Cowboys (8-6, 0-0 Big 12) after winning three home games in a row. The Red Raiders are favored by 8.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 13, 2022. The matchup has an over/under of 128.5.
Texas Tech vs. Oklahoma State Predictions
Texas Tech vs. Oklahoma State Betting Odds
|Texas Tech||-8.5||128.5 points|
Texas Tech vs. Oklahoma State Last 10 Games
- Texas Tech has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Texas Tech’s last 10 games saw three go over the total.
- The Red Raiders’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 138.1 points scored. That’s 9.6 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Red Raiders are scoring 6.6 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Oklahoma State covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Oklahoma State’s last 10 contests saw five hit the over.
- The Cowboys’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 137.8 points scored. That’s 9.3 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Cowboys have a 71.6 points-per-game average, 0.6 points below their season-long scoring average.
Texas Tech vs. Oklahoma State Betting Trends
- Texas Tech has put together a record of 8-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Red Raiders have an ATS record of 5-4 when playing as at least 8.5-point favorites.
- Texas Tech games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times this season.
- The 75.0 points per game the Red Raiders record are 8.9 more points than the Cowboys allow (66.1).
- Texas Tech is 6-5 against the spread and 10-1 overall when scoring more than 66.1 points.
- Oklahoma State has covered the spread seven times over 14 games with a set spread.
- The Cowboys have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Oklahoma State’s games have hit the over six times.
- The Cowboys average 13.7 more points per game (72.2) than the Red Raiders allow (58.5).
- Oklahoma State has put together a 5-7 ATS record and an 8-4 overall record in games it scores more than 58.5 points.
Texas Tech vs. Oklahoma State Over/Under Trends
- Texas Tech and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s total (128.5 points) nine times this season.
- There have been 11 Oklahoma State games that have ended with a combined score over 128.5 points this season.
- The Red Raiders average 75.0 points per game against the Cowboys’ 72.2, totaling 18.7 points over the contest’s total of 128.5.
- The 124.6 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 3.9 fewer than the 128.5 total in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Red Raiders games is 139.2 points, 10.7 more than the over/under of 128.5 points for this contest.
- Cowboys’ games have a total points bet of 139.0 points this season, 10.5 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Texas Tech Team Leaders
- Kevin McCullar: 10.5 PTS, 1.4 STL, 45.0 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (18-for-48)
- Bryson Williams: 12.0 PTS, 52.5 FG%, 41.9 3PT% (13-for-31)
- Adonis Arms: 8.7 PTS, 49.5 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (16-for-43)
- Davion Warren: 10.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 44.4 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (13-for-45)
- Kevin Obanor: 8.9 PTS, 41.2 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (21-for-65)
Oklahoma State Team Leaders
- Isaac Likekele: 7.5 PTS, 1.6 STL, 43.0 FG%
- Avery Anderson III: 11.4 PTS, 2.1 STL, 40.7 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (14-for-45)
- Bryce Williams: 9.9 PTS, 1.7 STL, 38.5 FG%, 26.9 3PT% (14-for-52)
- Moussa Cisse: 6.2 PTS, 2.0 BLK, 47.5 FG%
- Keylan Boone: 6.6 PTS, 46.3 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (19-for-49)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.