The Texas State Bobcats (9-4, 0-0 Sun Belt) host the UL Monroe Warhawks (9-7, 0-0 Sun Belt) in a matchup of Sun Belt teams at Strahan Coliseum, tipping off at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 13, 2022. The Warhawks are 8-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 144.
Texas State vs. UL Monroe Predictions
Texas State vs. UL Monroe Betting Odds
|Texas State||-8||144 points|
Texas State vs. UL Monroe Last 10 Games
- Texas State is 5-4 overall and 5-4-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- The final score of the last 10 Texas State games has gone over the set total six times.
- The past 10 Bobcats games averaged 11.1 fewer points (132.9) than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their past 10 games, the Bobcats have scored 6.5 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- UL Monroe covered the spread eight times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- UL Monroe’s last 10 games saw nine hit the over.
- The Warhawks’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 142.8 points scored. That’s 1.2 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Warhawks have a 75.7 points-per-game average, 3.3 points below their season-long scoring average.
Texas State vs. UL Monroe Betting Trends
- Texas State has covered the spread five times this season (5-4-0).
- In games they have played as 8-point favorites or more, the Bobcats have an ATS record of 2-1.
- This season, six of Texas State’s games have gone over the point total out of nine chances.
- The Bobcats record 73.5 points per game, just 3.9 fewer points than the 77.4 the Warhawks allow.
- Texas State has a 1-1 record against the spread and a 5-0 record overall when putting up more than 77.4 points.
- UL Monroe has covered the spread 11 times in 13 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when an underdog by 8 points or more, the Warhawks are 4-1 against the spread.
- This season, 11 of UL Monroe’s games have gone over the point total out of 13 chances.
- The Warhawks average 15.3 more points per game (79.0) than the Bobcats allow their opponents to score (63.7).
- When it scores more than 63.7 points, UL Monroe is 6-6 against the spread and 9-6 overall.
Texas State vs. UL Monroe Over/Under Trends
- Texas State and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Thursday’s over/under of 144 points just twice this season.
- In UL Monroe’s 13 games this season, 10 have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s point total of 144.
- Together, the two teams combine for 152.5 points per game, 8.5 points more than the point total of 144 for this matchup.
- This matchup’s point total is 2.9 fewer points than the 141.1 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Bobcats games is 132.9 points, 11.1 fewer than the over/under of 144 points for this contest.
- Warhawks games have an over/under of 143.2 points this season, 0.8 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Texas State Team Leaders
- Caleb Asberry: 13.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.3 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (24-for-73)
- Isiah Small: 11.3 PTS, 7.0 REB, 1.1 STL, 47.8 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (8-for-32)
- Nighael Ceaser: 8.9 PTS, 63.3 FG%
- Mason Harrell: 9.9 PTS, 48.2 FG%, 44.0 3PT% (11-for-25)
- Shelby Adams: 9.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 51.9 FG%, 60.0 3PT% (9-for-15)
UL Monroe Team Leaders
- Andre Jones: 13.7 PTS, 1.7 STL, 46.3 FG%, 21.9 3PT% (7-for-32)
- Russell Harrison: 13.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 49.7 FG%, 41.6 3PT% (37-for-89)
- Koreem Ozier: 12.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 46.0 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (25-for-66)
- Thomas Howell: 9.6 PTS, 61.9 FG%
- Elijah Gonzales: 7.0 PTS, 2.1 STL, 45.6 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (12-for-32)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.