The Denver Pioneers (6-12, 0-0 Summit) visit the South Dakota Coyotes (8-7, 0-0 Summit) after losing nine straight road games. The Coyotes are favored by 7.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 13, 2022. The matchup has a point total of 141.
South Dakota vs. Denver Predictions
South Dakota vs. Denver Betting Odds
|South Dakota||-7.5||141 points|
South Dakota vs. Denver Last 10 Games
- South Dakota covered the spread seven times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 South Dakota games has surpassed the set total six times.
- The last 10 Coyotes games averaged 140.5 total points, 0.5 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Coyotes have a points-per-game average 1.5 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Denver covered the spread eight times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Denver’s last 10 games saw seven hit the over.
- The Pioneers’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 140.4 points scored. That’s 0.6 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Pioneers are scoring 69.8 points per game compared to their 68.8 season average.
South Dakota vs. Denver Betting Trends
- South Dakota is 8-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Coyotes have not covered the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- South Dakota games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times out of 13 chances this season.
- The 71.3 points per game the Coyotes score are the same as the Pioneers give up.
- South Dakota has a 3-2 record against the spread and a 6-1 record overall when scoring more than 72.8 points.
- Denver is 13-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Pioneers have an ATS record of 7-0 when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- This season, 12 of Denver’s games have gone over the point total out of 17 chances.
- The Pioneers put up an average of 68.8 points per game, only 0.3 fewer points than the 69.1 the Coyotes allow to opponents.
- Denver is 3-1 against the spread and 3-2 overall when it scores more than 69.1 points.
South Dakota vs. Denver Over/Under Trends
- South Dakota and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (141 points) nine times this season.
- In Denver’s 17 games this season, 11 have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s point total of 141.
- Together, the two teams combine for 140.1 points per game, 0.9 points fewer than the point total of 141 for this matchup.
- The 141.9 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 0.9 more than the 141 total in this contest.
- The Coyotes have seen a 139.7 average over/under in their games this season, 1.3 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 3.5 points more than the average over/under in Pioneers’ games this season (137.5 points).
South Dakota Team Leaders
- Mason Archambault: 12.9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 42.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (24-for-72)
- Kruz Perrott-Hunt: 13.8 PTS, 41.6 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (25-for-66)
- Hunter Goodrick: 7.3 PTS, 8 REB, 56.3 FG%, 18.8 3PT% (3-for-16)
- Xavier Fuller: 12.8 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 22.6 3PT% (7-for-31)
- Tasos Kamateros: 8.8 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (22-for-62)
Denver Team Leaders
- KJ Hunt Jr.: 15.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.8 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (15-for-47)
- Jordan Johnson: 11.4 PTS, 38.2 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (25-for-71)
- Michael Henn: 9.4 PTS, 45 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (23-for-60)
- Tevin Smith: 9.3 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 54 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (8-for-26)
- Touko Tainamo: 6.6 PTS, 60.5 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (6-for-14)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.