The South Dakota State Jackrabbits (13-4, 0-0 Summit) are heavily favored (-15) to continue a four-game win streak when they visit the Omaha Mavericks (3-14, 0-0 Summit) at 8:30 PM ET on Thursday, January 13, 2022 at Frost Arena. The over/under for the matchup is set at 164.5.
South Dakota State vs. Omaha Predictions
South Dakota State vs. Omaha Betting Odds
|South Dakota State||-15||164.5 points|
South Dakota State vs. Omaha Last 10 Games
- South Dakota State is 8-2 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- South Dakota State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The Jackrabbits’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 158.4 points scored. That’s 6.1 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Jackrabbits have scored 1.1 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Omaha is 2-8 overall and 10-0-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Omaha games have gone over the set total eight times.
- The Mavericks’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 145.4 points scored. That’s 19.1 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Mavericks have scored 7.4 more points per contest compared to their 66.6 PPG season-long scoring average.
South Dakota State vs. Omaha Betting Trends
- South Dakota State has covered the spread in a matchup 11 times this season (11-5-0).
- The Jackrabbits have an ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 15-point favorites.
- South Dakota State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times out of 16 chances this season.
- The Jackrabbits record 87.1 points per game, 6.6 more points than the 80.5 the Mavericks allow.
- When South Dakota State scores more than 80.5 points, it is 8-4 against the spread and 11-2 overall.
- Omaha has covered (or pushed) in each game with a spread this season to compile a 16-0-0 ATS record.
- The Mavericks have an ATS record of 6-0 when playing as at least 15-point underdogs.
- Omaha games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 10 times out of 16 chances this year.
- The Mavericks put up an average of 66.6 points per game, 8.8 fewer points than the 75.4 the Jackrabbits allow to opponents.
- Omaha is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall when it scores more than 75.4 points.
South Dakota State vs. Omaha Over/Under Trends
- South Dakota State and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (164.5 points) six times this season.
- In Omaha’s 16 games this season, three have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s point total of 164.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 153.7 points per game, 10.8 points fewer than the over/under of 164.5 for this game.
- The 155.9 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 8.6 fewer than the 164.5 total in this contest.
- The Jackrabbits have seen a 158 average over/under in their games this season, 6.5 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 21.1 points separates this contest’s over/under (164.5 points) and the average total points bet in Mavericks’ games (143.4 points) this season.
South Dakota State Team Leaders
- Baylor Scheierman: 14.4 PTS, 8.5 REB, 1.5 STL, 49.4 FG%, 44.6 3PT% (37-for-83)
- Doug Wilson: 14.4 PTS, 55 FG%
- Noah Freidel: 18 PTS, 44.6 FG%, 40 3PT% (40-for-100)
- Zeke Mayo: 9.4 PTS, 53.8 FG%, 43.6 3PT% (24-for-55)
- Alex Arians: 7.1 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 46.9 3PT% (15-for-32)
Omaha Team Leaders
- Felix Lemetti: 10.2 PTS, 36.5 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (39-for-109)
- Frankie Fidler: 9.2 PTS, 44.1 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (15-for-40)
- Kyle Luedtke: 8.3 PTS, 34.2 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (24-for-65)
- Marco Smith: 6.8 PTS, 37.9 FG%, 23.5 3PT% (8-for-34)
- Darrius Hughes: 9.3 PTS, 53.2 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.