The DePaul Blue Demons (9-8, 0-0 Big East) are 5.5-point underdogs as they try to turn around a seven-game losing streak when they host the No. 20 Seton Hall Pirates (12-4, 0-0 Big East) on Thursday, January 13, 2022 at Wintrust Arena. The contest airs at 5:00 PM ET. The point total is 145.5 in the matchup.
Seton Hall vs. DePaul Predictions
Seton Hall vs. DePaul Betting Odds
|Seton Hall||-5.5||145.5 points|
Seton Hall vs. DePaul Last 10 Games
- Seton Hall is 5-1 overall and 4-2-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- The final score of the past 10 Seton Hall games has exceeded the set total three times.
- The last 10 Pirates games averaged 140.2 total points, 5.3 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the past 10 games, the Pirates are scoring 12 points more per game compared to their season average.
- DePaul covered the spread eight times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- DePaul and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Blue Demons games averaged 144 total points, 1.5 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Blue Demons have a 72.2 points-per-game average, 4.4 points above their season-long scoring average.
Seton Hall vs. DePaul Betting Trends
- Seton Hall has covered the spread in a game four times this season (4-2-0).
- In games this season when favored by 5.5 points or more, the Pirates are 3-0 against the spread.
- Seton Hall’s games have gone over the total three times out of six chances this season.
- The 68.5 points per game the Pirates score are 5.7 more points than the Blue Demons allow (62.8).
- Seton Hall has a 4-2 record against the spread and a 10-3 record overall when putting up more than 62.8 points.
- DePaul has compiled an 11-3-1 record against the spread this year.
- The Blue Demons are a perfect 4-0 ATS when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving DePaul have hit the over 10 times out of 15 chances this year.
- The Blue Demons’ 67.8 points per game are 11.1 more points than the 56.7 the Pirates give up to opponents.
- DePaul is 9-5 against the spread and 9-5 overall when it scores more than 56.7 points.
Seton Hall vs. DePaul Over/Under Trends
- Seton Hall and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s over/under of 145.5 points twice this season.
- This season, seven of DePaul’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 145.5 points.
- The point total for the matchup of 145.5 is 9.2 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Pirates (68.5 points per game) and the Blue Demons (67.8 points per game).
- This game’s total is 26 fewer points than the 119.5 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Pirates games is 5.3 points fewer than the over/under of 145.5 points in this matchup.
- A difference of 1.9 points separates this game’s over/under (145.5 points) and the average total points bet in Blue Demons’ games (143.6 points) this season.
Seton Hall Team Leaders
- Jared Rhoden: 15.1 PTS, 1.4 STL, 41.3 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (13-for-44)
- Kadary Richmond: 8.4 PTS, 1.6 STL, 47.4 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (6-for-19)
- Alexis Yetna: 9.1 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 25 3PT% (9-for-36)
- Bryce Aiken: 12 PTS, 1.3 STL, 44.2 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (18-for-56)
- Tyrese Samuel: 9.6 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 56 FG%, 18.8 3PT% (3-for-16)
DePaul Team Leaders
- Javon Freeman-Liberty: 21.7 PTS, 7.7 REB, 1.7 STL, 44.3 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (34-for-86)
- David Jones: 14.9 PTS, 7.8 REB, 1.6 STL, 46.6 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (16-for-53)
- Brandon Johnson: 11 PTS, 7.5 REB, 44.4 FG%, 26.2 3PT% (11-for-42)
- Nick Ongenda: 9.6 PTS, 2.5 BLK, 53.3 FG%
- Philmon Gebrewhit: 7.4 PTS, 40 FG%, 30 3PT% (18-for-60)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.