The San Diego Toreros (8-7, 0-0 WCC) host the Portland Pilots (9-6, 0-0 WCC) in a matchup of WCC teams at Jenny Craig Pavilion, tipping off at 10:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 13, 2022. The Pilots are 7-point underdogs in the game. The over/under in the matchup is set at 139.5.
San Diego vs. Portland Predictions
San Diego vs. Portland Betting Odds
|San Diego||-7||139.5 points|
San Diego vs. Portland Last 10 Games
- San Diego covered the spread five times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- San Diego’s last 10 contests saw three go over the total.
- The last 10 Toreros games averaged 132.9 total points, 6.6 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Toreros’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 5.2 points lower than their season-long average.
- Portland covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Portland games have surpassed the set total five times.
- The Pilots’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 143.5 points scored. That’s four more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Pilots’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 71.9, 3.0 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
San Diego vs. Portland Betting Trends
- San Diego has put together an 8-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Toreros have yet to cover a spread (0-2) when they are at least 7-point favorites.
- This season, San Diego’s games have hit the over five times out of 14 chances.
- The Toreros record 67.3 points per game, only 4.8 fewer points than the 72.1 the Pilots allow.
- San Diego has a 3-0 record against the spread and a 4-1 record overall when putting up more than 72.1 points.
- Portland has covered the spread in a game eight times this season (8-6-0).
- In games they have played as 7-point underdogs or more, the Pilots have a perfect ATS record of 4-0.
- This season, six of Portland’s games have gone over the point total out of 14 chances.
- The Pilots’ 74.9 points per game are 12.6 more points than the 62.3 the Toreros allow to opponents.
- Portland is 6-5 against the spread and 8-4 overall when it scores more than 62.3 points.
San Diego vs. Portland Over/Under Trends
- San Diego and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (139.5 points) three times this season.
- This season, seven of Portland’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 139.5 points.
- The Toreros average 67.3 points per game against the Pilots’ 74.9, totaling 2.7 points over the game’s over/under of 139.5.
- The 134.4 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 5.1 fewer than the 139.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season the average total for Toreros games is 134.8 points, 4.7 fewer than the over/under of 139.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 5.6 points fewer than the average over/under in Pilots’ games this season (145.1 points).
San Diego Team Leaders
- Marcellus Earlington: 13.5 PTS, 45 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (24-for-61)
- Terrell Brown: 7.3 PTS, 7.1 REB, 2.4 BLK, 43.9 FG%
- Joey Calcaterra: 8.9 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (17-for-48)
- Jase Townsend: 10.6 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 46.7 3PT% (14-for-30)
- Vladimir Pinchuk: 6.6 PTS, 55.6 FG%
Portland Team Leaders
- Tyler Robertson: 15.6 PTS, 38.6 FG%, 35 3PT% (28-for-80)
- Michael Meadows: 10.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.1 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (17-for-45)
- Moses Wood: 13.9 PTS, 52.4 FG%, 46 3PT% (29-for-63)
- Chris Austin: 14.7 PTS, 44.5 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (23-for-60)
- Chika Nduka: 5.3 PTS, 54.3 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.