The Saint Mary’s Gaels (12-4, 0-0 WCC) are heavily favored (by 12.5 points) to stop a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Pepperdine Waves (6-11, 0-0 WCC) on Thursday, January 13, 2022 at 11:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 135.
Saint Mary’s (CA) vs. Pepperdine Predictions
Saint Mary’s (CA) vs. Pepperdine Betting Odds
|Saint Mary’s (CA)||-12.5||135 points|
Saint Mary’s (CA) vs. Pepperdine Last 10 Games
- Saint Mary’s (CA) has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Saint Mary’s (CA) games has exceeded the set total three times.
- The last 10 Gaels games averaged 126.8 total points, 8.2 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Gaels have a points-per-game average 3.9 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Pepperdine is 3-7 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Pepperdine and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Waves games averaged 144.5 total points, 9.5 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Waves are scoring 70.6 points per game compared to their 69.9 season average.
Saint Mary’s (CA) vs. Pepperdine Betting Trends
- Saint Mary’s (CA) is 11-6-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 12.5-point favorites or more, the Gaels have an ATS record of 2-2.
- Saint Mary’s (CA) games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times out of 17 chances this season.
- The 67.2 points per game the Gaels put up are eight fewer points than the Waves allow (75.2).
- When Saint Mary’s (CA) scores more than 75.2 points, it is 3-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- Pepperdine has covered the spread 12 times this season (12-5-0).
- The Waves are 3-0 ATS when playing as at least 12.5-point underdogs.
- This year, five of Pepperdine’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Waves put up 12.1 more points per game (69.9) than the Gaels give up (57.8).
- When it scores more than 57.8 points, Pepperdine is 6-9 against the spread and 6-9 overall.
Saint Mary’s (CA) vs. Pepperdine Over/Under Trends
- Saint Mary’s (CA) and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Thursday’s total of 135 points four times this season.
- This season, 10 games Pepperdine played finished with a combined score higher than 135 points.
- The Gaels average 67.2 points per game against the Waves’ 69.9, totaling 2.1 points over the contest’s over/under of 135.
- These two teams give up a combined 133 points per game, two points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Gaels games is 6.6 points fewer than the over/under of 135 points in this matchup.
- Waves’ games have a total points bet of 143.8 points this season, 8.8 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Saint Mary’s (CA) Team Leaders
- Matthias Tass: 12.6 PTS, 60.9 FG%, 18.2 3PT% (2-for-11)
- Logan Johnson: 10.1 PTS, 1.9 STL, 42.3 FG%, 25.7 3PT% (9-for-35)
- Tommy Kuhse: 9.8 PTS, 49.6 FG%, 44.2 3PT% (19-for-43)
- Kyle Bowen: 5.2 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 31 3PT% (13-for-42)
- Alex Ducas: 9.4 PTS, 37.4 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (32-for-91)
Pepperdine Team Leaders
- Houston Mallette: 11.6 PTS, 40.8 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (38-for-105)
- Mike Mitchell Jr.: 8.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 36.1 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (28-for-72)
- Jade’ Smith: 9.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46.2 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (5-for-19)
- Keith Fisher III: 8.6 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 23.7 3PT% (9-for-38)
- Jan Zidek: 12.5 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (23-for-74)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.