The Purdue Fort Wayne Mastodons (7-7, 0-0 Horizon) host the Detroit Mercy Titans (5-7, 0-0 Horizon) at Allen County War Memorial Coliseum on Thursday, January 13, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The oddsmakers see an even contest, listing the matchup as a pick ’em. The matchup has a point total of 147.
Purdue Fort Wayne vs. Detroit Mercy Predictions
Purdue Fort Wayne vs. Detroit Mercy Betting Odds
|Pick ’em||–||147 points|
Purdue Fort Wayne vs. Detroit Mercy Betting Trends
- Purdue Fort Wayne has covered the spread eight times this season (8-5-0).
- Games involving Purdue Fort Wayne have hit the over six times this season.
- The 72.9 points per game the Mastodons record are only 2.1 more points than the Titans allow (70.8).
- When Purdue Fort Wayne puts up more than 70.8 points, it is 7-2 against the spread and 6-4 overall.
- Detroit Mercy has put together an 11-1-0 record against the spread this year.
- Detroit Mercy’s games have gone over the total six times this season.
- The Titans score only 2.7 fewer points per game (69.4) than the Mastodons give up (72.1).
- Detroit Mercy has put together a 4-1 ATS record and a 3-2 overall record in games it scores more than 72.1 points.
Purdue Fort Wayne vs. Detroit Mercy Over/Under Trends
- Five Purdue Fort Wayne games this season have gone over Thursday’s total of 147 points.
- In Detroit Mercy’s 12 games this season, four have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s point total of 147.
- The total for the matchup of 147 is 4.7 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Mastodons (72.9 points per game) and the Titans (69.4 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 142.9 points per game, 4.1 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Mastodons have seen a 144.7 average over/under in their games this season, 2.3 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 6.2 points separates this contest’s over/under (147 points) and the average total points bet in Titans’ games (140.8 points) this season.
Purdue Fort Wayne Team Leaders
- Jarred Godfrey: 17.1 PTS, 1.9 STL, 47.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (27-for-81)
- Jalon Pipkins: 13.9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 46 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (19-for-60)
- Ra Kpedi: 10.1 PTS, 69.2 FG%
- Deonte Billups: 9.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 40.6 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (30-for-71)
- Bobby Planutis: 8.6 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (25-for-67)
Detroit Mercy Team Leaders
- Antoine Davis: 23.6 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.1 STL, 40.2 FG%, 41.9 3PT% (57-for-136)
- Madut Akec: 15.3 PTS, 8.6 REB, 1.6 STL, 50 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (13-for-37)
- Matt Johnson: 7.2 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (14-for-34)
- Kevin McAdoo: 7.2 PTS, 36.8 FG%, 29.7 3PT% (11-for-37)
- Willy Isiani: 5.1 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 40 3PT% (12-for-30)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.