The North Dakota State Bison (11-5, 0-0 Summit) are at home in Summit action against the Saint Thomas Tommies (8-8, 0-0 Summit) on Thursday, January 13, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The Bison are double-digit favorites by 10 points in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 148.5 points.
North Dakota State vs. St. Thomas Predictions
North Dakota State vs. St. Thomas Betting Odds
|North Dakota State||-10||148.5 points|
North Dakota State vs. St. Thomas Last 10 Games
- North Dakota State covered the spread six times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- North Dakota State’s last 10 outings saw six hit the over.
- The Bison’s last 10 outings have ended with an average of 137.1 points scored. That’s 11.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Bison’s per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 1.4 points higher than their season-long average.
- St. Thomas is 4-6 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- The final scores of the past 10 St. Thomas games have exceeded the set total four times.
- The past 10 Tommies games averaged 1.2 fewer points (147.3) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the past 10 games, the Tommies are scoring 73.9 points per game compared to their 78.7 season average.
North Dakota State vs. St. Thomas Betting Trends
- North Dakota State has covered the spread eight times in 14 games with a set spread.
- The Bison have an ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 10-point favorites.
- North Dakota State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times out of 14 chances this season.
- The Bison record just 2.6 more points per game (72.8) than the Tommies allow (70.2).
- North Dakota State has a 3-4 record against the spread and an 8-1 record overall when putting up more than 70.2 points.
- St. Thomas has registered an 8-5-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 10 points or more so far this year, the Tommies have gone 3-0 against the spread.
- This season, St. Thomas’ games have hit the over seven times out of 13 chances.
- The Tommies average 11.6 more points per game (78.7) than the Bison give up to opponents (67.1).
- St. Thomas is 8-1 against the spread and 8-4 overall when it scores more than 67.1 points.
North Dakota State vs. St. Thomas Over/Under Trends
- North Dakota State and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s over/under (148.5 points) four times this season.
- This season, eight of St. Thomas’ games have finished with a combined score higher than 148.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 151.5 points per game, three points more than the point total of 148.5 for this contest.
- This game’s point total is 11.2 fewer points than the 137.3 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Bison games is 12.9 points fewer than the over/under of 148.5 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 1.4 points more than the average over/under in Tommies’ games this season (147.1 points).
North Dakota State Team Leaders
- Rocky Kreuser: 15.3 PTS, 8 REB, 49.1 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (29-for-73)
- Grant Nelson: 12.7 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 49 FG%, 30 3PT% (15-for-50)
- Tyree Eady: 8.7 PTS, 39 FG%, 28.2 3PT% (11-for-39)
- Jarius Cook: 9.4 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (26-for-64)
- Sam Griesel: 10.6 PTS, 44.6 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (7-for-22)
St. Thomas Team Leaders
- Anders Nelson: 17 PTS, 44 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (26-for-88)
- Riley Miller: 17.3 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 43.4 3PT% (66-for-152)
- Parker Bjorklund: 14.3 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.1 STL, 58.8 FG%, 75 3PT% (3-for-4)
- Brooks Allen: 5.6 PTS, 38.3 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (18-for-47)
- Burt Hedstrom: 7.6 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (22-for-63)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.