The Colgate Raiders (5-10, 0-0 Patriot) are underdogs (by 5.5 points) to end a seven-game road losing streak when they visit the Navy Midshipmen (11-4, 0-0 Patriot) on Thursday, January 13, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 140.5.
Navy vs. Colgate Predictions
Navy vs. Colgate Betting Odds
Navy vs. Colgate Last 10 Games
- Navy is 8-2 overall and 9-1-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Navy and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The Midshipmen’s past 10 outings have ended with an average of 130.1 points scored. That’s 10.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Midshipmen are scoring 2.0 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Colgate has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Colgate’s last 10 outings saw seven go over the total.
- The Raiders’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 144.7 points scored. That’s 4.2 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Raiders are scoring 75.8 points per game compared to their 75.2 season average.
Navy vs. Colgate Betting Trends
- Navy is 13-1-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 5.5 points or more so far this season, the Midshipmen went 5-0 against the spread.
- Games involving Navy have hit the over seven times this season.
- The Midshipmen average 5.0 fewer points per game (67.8) than the Raiders give up (72.8).
- Navy has a 4-0 record against the spread and a 5-0 record overall when putting up more than 72.8 points.
- Colgate is 5-7-1 against the spread this year.
- In games this year when an underdog by 5.5 points or more, the Raiders are 3-1 against the spread.
- Colgate’s games have gone over the total seven times out of 13 chances this season.
- The Raiders put up an average of 75.2 points per game, 16.2 more points than the 59.0 the Midshipmen give up to opponents.
- Colgate is 4-7-1 against the spread and 5-9 overall when it scores more than 59.0 points.
Navy vs. Colgate Over/Under Trends
- Navy and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Thursday’s total of 140.5 points just twice this season.
- There have been nine Colgate games that have finished with a combined score over 140.5 points this season.
- The Midshipmen average 67.8 points per game against the Raiders’ 75.2, amounting to 2.5 points over the contest’s over/under of 140.5.
- This matchup’s point total is 8.7 fewer points than the 131.8 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Midshipmen games is 130.4 points, 10.1 fewer than the over/under of 140.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 5.3 points separates the average total points bet in Raiders’ games (145.8 points) and this game’s over/under (140.5 points).
Navy Team Leaders
- John Carter Jr.: 14.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.9 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (36-for-84)
- Greg Summers: 10.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 50.5 FG%
- Tyler Nelson: 8.3 PTS, 47.1 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (12-for-39)
- Jaylen Walker: 6.9 PTS, 48.8 FG%, 46.7 3PT% (14-for-30)
- Daniel Deaver: 7.7 PTS, 47.8 FG%, 25 3PT% (4-for-16)
Colgate Team Leaders
- Tucker Richardson: 11.4 PTS, 40 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (31-for-93)
- Jack Ferguson: 12.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (43-for-110)
- Nelly Cummings: 16.8 PTS, 1.5 STL, 42.9 FG%, 46.6 3PT% (34-for-73)
- Ryan Moffatt: 9.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 50 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (20-for-51)
- Keegan Records: 7.8 PTS, 1.7 BLK, 54.3 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.