The Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (9-6, 0-0 C-USA) are 3.5-point favorites as they look to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Florida Atlantic Owls (8-6, 0-0 C-USA) on Thursday, January 13, 2022 at Murphy Athletic Center. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 141.
Middle Tennessee vs. Florida Atlantic Predictions
Middle Tennessee vs. Florida Atlantic Betting Odds
|Middle Tennessee||-3.5||141 points|
Middle Tennessee vs. Florida Atlantic Last 10 Games
- Middle Tennessee has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread nine times in those games.
- Middle Tennessee and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The Blue Raiders’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 137.6 points scored. That’s 3.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Blue Raiders are scoring 2.6 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Florida Atlantic is 5-5 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- The final scores of the last 10 Florida Atlantic games have exceeded the set total four times.
- The last 10 Owls games averaged 140.9 total points, 0.1 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- In the last 10 games, the Owls are scoring 72.9 points per game compared to their 75.8 season average.
Middle Tennessee vs. Florida Atlantic Betting Trends
- Middle Tennessee is 10-2-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 3.5 points or more so far this season, the Blue Raiders have gone 4-0 against the spread.
- This season, Middle Tennessee’s games have hit the over eight times out of 12 chances.
- The Blue Raiders average 7.2 more points per game (75.1) than the Owls allow (67.9).
- When Middle Tennessee scores more than 67.9 points, it is 7-1 against the spread and 8-2 overall.
- Florida Atlantic is 6-5-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point underdogs or more, the Owls have an ATS record of 2-1.
- Games involving Florida Atlantic have hit the over five times out of 11 chances this year.
- The Owls put up an average of 75.8 points per game, 8.8 more points than the 67 the Blue Raiders give up.
- Florida Atlantic has put together a 4-3 ATS record and an 8-2 overall record in games it scores more than 67 points.
Middle Tennessee vs. Florida Atlantic Over/Under Trends
- Six Middle Tennessee games this season have gone over Thursday’s over/under of 141 points.
- This season, six games Florida Atlantic played finished with a combined score over 141 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 150.9 points per game, 9.9 points more than the total of 141 for this matchup.
- The 134.9 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 6.1 fewer than the 141 total in this contest.
- The Blue Raiders have seen a 137.5 average over/under in their games this season, 3.5 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Owls games have an over/under of 140.9 points this season, 0.1 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Middle Tennessee Team Leaders
- Josh Jefferson: 12.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (32-for-96)
- Eli Lawrence: 10.7 PTS, 1.5 STL, 40.4 FG%, 31.2 3PT% (24-for-77)
- Donovan Sims: 9.7 PTS, 34.9 FG%, 24.6 3PT% (15-for-61)
- DeAndre Dishman: 8.1 PTS, 50.6 FG%
- Camryn Weston: 7.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 58.2 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (5-for-16)
Florida Atlantic Team Leaders
- Michael Forrest: 15.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 43.6 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (41-for-112)
- Alijah Martin: 13.1 PTS, 1.4 STL, 45.7 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (32-for-86)
- Bryan Greenlee: 10.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 50 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (22-for-54)
- Vladislav Goldin: 5.7 PTS, 47.9 FG%
- Everett Winchester: 7.4 PTS, 53 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (4-for-12)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.