The Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (13-3, 0-0 C-USA) will look to extend a five-game win streak when they host the Southern Miss Golden Eagles (5-9, 0-0 C-USA) on Thursday, January 13, 2022 at Thomas Assembly Center as heavy, 18.5-point favorites. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 137.5 points.
Louisiana Tech vs. Southern Miss Predictions
Louisiana Tech vs. Southern Miss Betting Odds
|Louisiana Tech||-18.5||137.5 points|
Louisiana Tech vs. Southern Miss Last 10 Games
- Louisiana Tech covered the spread eight times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Louisiana Tech and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The Bulldogs’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 145.1 points scored. That’s 7.6 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Bulldogs have a points-per-game average 1.7 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Southern Miss has a 3-7 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread nine times in those games.
- Southern Miss and its opponents have hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Golden Eagles games averaged 132.6 total points, 4.9 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Golden Eagles have a 60.5 points-per-game average, 1.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
Louisiana Tech vs. Southern Miss Betting Trends
- Louisiana Tech has covered the spread in a matchup 10 times this season (10-2-1).
- This season, Louisiana Tech’s games have hit the over eight times out of 13 chances.
- The Bulldogs record 7.5 more points per game (79.0) than the Golden Eagles give up (71.5).
- When Louisiana Tech puts up more than 71.5 points, it is 6-2-1 against the spread and 11-1 overall.
- Southern Miss has covered the spread 12 times in 13 games with a set spread.
- This season, Southern Miss’ games have hit the over eight times out of 13 chances.
- The Golden Eagles put up 6.4 fewer points per game (61.7) than the Bulldogs allow their opponents to score (68.1).
- When it scores more than 68.1 points, Southern Miss is 2-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
Louisiana Tech vs. Southern Miss Over/Under Trends
- Louisiana Tech and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (137.5 points) 10 times this season.
- Six of Southern Miss’ games finished with a combined score over 137.5 points this season.
- The Bulldogs average 79.0 points per game against the Golden Eagles’ 61.7, totaling 3.2 points over the matchup’s total of 137.5.
- The 139.6 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 2.1 more than the 137.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Bulldogs have seen a 144.6 average over/under in their games this season, 7.1 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Golden Eagles games have an over/under of 133.2 points this season, 4.3 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Louisiana Tech Team Leaders
- Kenneth Lofton Jr.: 16.5 PTS, 10.9 REB, 55.5 FG%
- Amorie Archibald: 14.2 PTS, 46.9 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (26-for-66)
- Cobe Williams: 9.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.7 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (16-for-54)
- Keaston Willis: 10.7 PTS, 34.4 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (38-for-107)
- David Green: 6.1 PTS, 40.0 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (12-for-40)
Southern Miss Team Leaders
- Isaih Moore: 12.1 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 57.9 FG%, 26.9 3PT% (7-for-26)
- Tyler Stevenson: 12.2 PTS, 8.5 REB, 1.1 BLK, 48.9 FG%
- Walyn Napper: 5.9 PTS, 36.0 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (8-for-24)
- Jaron Pierre, Jr.: 8.9 PTS, 33.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (27-for-81)
- DeAndre Pinckney: 6.1 PTS, 40.5 FG%, 18.8 3PT% (6-for-32)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.