The Iowa Hawkeyes (11-4, 0-0 Big Ten) host the Indiana Hoosiers (12-3, 0-0 Big Ten) after winning four home games in a row. The Hawkeyes are favored by 4 points in the contest, which tips at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 13, 2022. The over/under is 150 for the matchup.
Iowa vs. Indiana Predictions
Iowa vs. Indiana Betting Odds
Iowa vs. Indiana Last 10 Games
- Iowa covered the spread seven times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Iowa and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Hawkeyes games averaged 1.2 more points (151.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Hawkeyes’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 6.4 points lower than their season-long average.
- Indiana has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Indiana games have exceeded the set total five times.
- The Hoosiers’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 136.1 points scored. That’s 13.9 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Hoosiers are scoring at a rate of 74.9 PPG, equal to their season-long scoring average.
Iowa vs. Indiana Betting Trends
- Iowa has covered the spread 10 times in 15 games with a set spread.
- The Hawkeyes have an ATS record of 7-4 when playing as at least 4-point favorites.
- This season, 12 of Iowa’s games have gone over the point total.
- The 86.7 points per game the Hawkeyes record are 25.9 more points than the Hoosiers give up (60.8).
- When Iowa puts up more than 60.8 points, it is 9-5 against the spread and 11-3 overall.
- Indiana is 11-4-0 against the spread this year.
- The Hoosiers have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
- Indiana games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times this season.
- The Hoosiers put up just 3.3 more points per game (74.9) than the Hawkeyes allow (71.6).
- Indiana is 6-2 against the spread and 7-1 overall when it scores more than 71.6 points.
Iowa vs. Indiana Over/Under Trends
- Iowa and its opponents have combined to go over Thursday’s total of 150 points 10 times this season.
- Three of Indiana’s games finished with a combined score higher than 150 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 161.6 points per game, 11.6 points more than the total of 150 for this contest.
- The 132.4 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 17.6 fewer than the 150 total in this contest.
- The Hawkeyes have seen a 149.7 average over/under in their games this season, 0.3 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Hoosiers games have an over/under of 137.8 points this season, 12.2 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Iowa Team Leaders
- Keegan Murray: 24.7 PTS, 7.9 REB, 1.5 STL, 2.1 BLK, 59.5 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (23-for-63)
- Kris Murray: 8.7 PTS, 49 FG%, 43.9 3PT% (18-for-41)
- Patrick McCaffery: 9.7 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 29.7 3PT% (11-for-37)
- Jordan Bohannon: 10.8 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (35-for-87)
- Joe Toussaint: 5.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 50 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (5-for-12)
Indiana Team Leaders
- Trayce Jackson-Davis: 19.4 PTS, 8.7 REB, 3 BLK, 60 FG%
- Race Thompson: 10.7 PTS, 7.7 REB, 1.2 STL, 58.6 FG%, 15 3PT% (3-for-20)
- Xavier Johnson: 9.7 PTS, 42 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (11-for-32)
- Miller Kopp: 7.1 PTS, 38.7 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (17-for-45)
- Parker Stewart: 7.5 PTS, 44 FG%, 46.3 3PT% (31-for-67)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.