The American Eagles (4-10, 0-0 Patriot) will try to end a three-game losing streak when they hit the road to play the Holy Cross Crusaders (3-13, 0-0 Patriot) on Thursday, January 13, 2022 at Hart Recreation Center as only 1.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is 137.5.
Holy Cross vs. American Predictions
Holy Cross vs. American Betting Odds
|Holy Cross||-1.5||137.5 points|
Holy Cross vs. American Last 10 Games
- Holy Cross has a 1-9 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread nine times in those games.
- Holy Cross and its opponents have hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The Crusaders’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 135.2 points scored. That’s 2.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Crusaders are scoring 3.2 points less per game compared to their season average.
- American has a 2-8 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 American games have exceeded the set total six times.
- The past 10 Eagles games averaged 0.3 more points (137.8) than this matchup’s point total.
- In the past 10 games, the Eagles are scoring 65.1 points per game compared to their 64.4 season average.
Holy Cross vs. American Betting Trends
- Holy Cross has put together a record of 14-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Crusaders have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- Holy Cross games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times out of 15 chances this season.
- The 66.5 points per game the Crusaders average are 10.6 fewer points than the Eagles give up (77.1).
- When Holy Cross totals more than 77.1 points, it is 2-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- American has covered the spread nine times over 14 games with a set spread.
- In games this year when an underdog by 1.5 points or more, the Eagles have gone 8-3 against the spread.
- Games involving American have hit the over seven times this year.
- The Eagles average 7.4 fewer points per game (64.4) than the Crusaders allow (71.8).
- American is 5-1 against the spread and 4-2 overall when it scores more than 71.8 points.
Holy Cross vs. American Over/Under Trends
- Holy Cross and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (137.5 points) nine times this season.
- This season, seven games American played finished with a combined score higher than 137.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 130.9 points per game, 6.6 points fewer than the point total of 137.5 for this game.
- These two teams give up a combined 148.9 points per game, 11.4 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Crusaders games is 137.3 points, 0.2 fewer than the over/under of 137.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 0.7 points separates this matchup’s over/under (137.5 points) and the average total points bet in Eagles’ games (136.8 points) this season.
Holy Cross Team Leaders
- Gerrale Gates: 13.9 PTS, 7.7 REB, 44.5 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (3-for-10)
- Kyrell Luc: 12.1 PTS, 1.5 STL, 39.3 FG%, 39.0 3PT% (16-for-41)
- Judson Martindale: 10.5 PTS, 41.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (24-for-72)
- Bo Montgomery: 7.9 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (17-for-44)
- Caleb Kenney: 3.4 PTS, 44.7 FG%
American Team Leaders
- Stacy Beckton Jr.: 12.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.3 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (17-for-48)
- Johnny O’Neil: 9.8 PTS, 39.1 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (25-for-67)
- Matt Rogers: 9.9 PTS, 63.7 FG%
- Colin Smalls: 9.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.3 FG%, 23.3 3PT% (7-for-30)
- Connor Nelson: 6.3 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (7-for-24)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.