The High Point Panthers (6-8, 0-0 Big South) hit the road in Big South action against the South Carolina Upstate Spartans (4-10, 0-0 Big South) on Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET. The Panthers are 2-point favorites in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 138 points.
High Point vs. South Carolina Upstate Predictions
High Point vs. South Carolina Upstate Betting Odds
|High Point||-2||138 points|
High Point vs. South Carolina Upstate Last 10 Games
- High Point is 2-8 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- The final score of the last 10 High Point games has exceeded the set total four times.
- The past 10 Panthers games averaged 0.5 more points (138.5) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Panthers’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 4.2 points lower than their season-long average.
- South Carolina Upstate covered the spread seven times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- South Carolina Upstate and its opponents have hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Spartans games averaged 139.6 total points, 1.6 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Spartans have a 67.4 points-per-game average, two points below their season-long scoring average.
High Point vs. South Carolina Upstate Betting Trends
- High Point is 8-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Panthers are 1-2 ATS when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- High Point games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times out of 11 chances this season.
- The Panthers record only 2.4 fewer points per game (70.1) than the Spartans allow (72.5).
- High Point is 2-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall when scoring more than 72.5 points.
- South Carolina Upstate is 9-2-1 against the spread this year.
- The Spartans have an ATS record of 9-1 when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- South Carolina Upstate’s games have gone over the total eight times out of 12 chances this year.
- The Spartans’ 69.4 points per game are just 1.6 fewer points than the 71 the Panthers give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 71 points, South Carolina Upstate is 2-2-1 against the spread and 4-3 overall.
High Point vs. South Carolina Upstate Over/Under Trends
- High Point and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s over/under of 138 points seven times this season.
- This season, nine games South Carolina Upstate played finished with a combined score over 138 points.
- The Panthers average 70.1 points per game against the Spartans’ 69.4, totaling 1.5 points over the contest’s total of 138.
- The 143.5 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 5.5 more than the 138 total in this contest.
- The Panthers have seen a 138.2 average over/under in their games this season, 0.2 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 1.7 points separates the average total points bet in Spartans’ games (139.7 points) and this contest’s over/under (138 points).
High Point Team Leaders
- Zach Austin: 13.9 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.6 STL, 3 BLK, 40.6 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (28-for-81)
- John-Michael Wright: 19.4 PTS, 39.9 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (35-for-86)
- Jaden House: 11.5 PTS, 46.4 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (21-for-51)
- Bryant Randleman: 6.6 PTS, 1.8 STL, 49.3 FG%, 40 3PT% (2-for-5)
- Emmanuel Izunabor: 5.6 PTS, 49.3 FG%
South Carolina Upstate Team Leaders
- Bryson Mozone: 14.1 PTS, 41.4 FG%, 36 3PT% (31-for-86)
- Jordan Gainey: 10.9 PTS, 48.2 FG%, 51.8 3PT% (29-for-56)
- Dalvin White: 7.6 PTS, 41.2 FG%, 44 3PT% (22-for-50)
- Josh Aldrich: 5.1 PTS, 41.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (7-for-21)
- Nick Alves: 5.6 PTS, 47.4 FG%, 25 3PT% (2-for-8)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.