The Grand Canyon Antelopes (13-2, 0-0 WAC) host the Abilene Christian Wildcats (10-4, 0-0 WAC) after winning six home games in a row. The Antelopes are favored by 4.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 13, 2022. The over/under is 131 for the matchup.
Grand Canyon vs. Abilene Christian Predictions
Grand Canyon vs. Abilene Christian Betting Odds
|Grand Canyon||-4.5||131 points|
Grand Canyon vs. Abilene Christian Last 10 Games
- Grand Canyon has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Grand Canyon games has gone over the set total six times.
- The past 10 Antelopes games averaged 2.6 more points (133.6) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Antelopes are scoring 4.0 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Abilene Christian is 7-3 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Abilene Christian’s last 10 games saw four hit the over.
- The last 10 Wildcats games averaged 136.3 total points, 5.3 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Wildcats’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 73.9, 3.5 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Grand Canyon vs. Abilene Christian Betting Trends
- Grand Canyon has covered the spread seven times over 12 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when favored by 4.5 points or more, the Antelopes have gone 5-2 against the spread.
- Grand Canyon games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times out of 12 chances this season.
- The 68.9 points per game the Antelopes score are 7.7 more points than the Wildcats allow (61.2).
- Grand Canyon is 6-3 against the spread and 10-1 overall when scoring more than 61.2 points.
- Abilene Christian has covered the spread nine times in 11 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 4.5-point underdogs or more, the Wildcats have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- This season, Abilene Christian’s games have hit the over four times out of 11 chances.
- The Wildcats average 22.3 more points per game (77.4) than the Antelopes give up (55.1).
- Abilene Christian has put together an 8-3 ATS record and a 10-4 overall record in games it scores more than 55.1 points.
Grand Canyon vs. Abilene Christian Over/Under Trends
- Six Grand Canyon games this season have gone over Thursday’s over/under of 131 points.
- In Abilene Christian’s 11 games this season, five have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s total of 131.
- The Antelopes average 68.9 points per game against the Wildcats’ 77.4, amounting to 15.3 points over the game’s over/under of 131.
- These two teams give up a combined 116.3 points per game, 14.7 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Antelopes games is 134.3 points, 3.3 more than the over/under of 131 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 5.2 points fewer than the average over/under in Wildcats’ games this season (136.2 points).
Grand Canyon Team Leaders
- Jovan Blacksher Jr.: 16.8 PTS, 2.1 STL, 44 FG%, 43 3PT% (34-for-79)
- Gabe McGlothan: 10.8 PTS, 47.2 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (18-for-49)
- Holland Woods: 12.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 42.1 FG%, 42.4 3PT% (25-for-59)
- Sean Miller-Moore: 7.2 PTS, 55.9 FG%
- Chance McMillian: 5.3 PTS, 35.4 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (14-for-41)
Abilene Christian Team Leaders
- Airion Simmons: 9.9 PTS, 1.6 STL, 47.3 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (10-for-36)
- Reggie Miller: 6.9 PTS, 1.9 STL, 41 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (8-for-27)
- Cameron Steele: 8.6 PTS, 47 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (14-for-42)
- Makhi Morris: 10.3 PTS, 1.7 STL, 48.5 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (14-for-44)
- Damien Daniels: 6.4 PTS, 1.9 STL, 30 FG%, 13.8 3PT% (4-for-29)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.