The Florida Gulf Coast Eagles (11-5, 0-0 ASUN) hit the road in ASUN play against the Kennesaw State Owls (5-8, 0-0 ASUN) on Thursday, January 13, 2022 at 4:30 PM ET. The Eagles are 2.5-point favorites in the game. The point total for the matchup is set at 148.5.
FGCU vs. Kennesaw State Predictions
FGCU vs. Kennesaw State Betting Odds
FGCU vs. Kennesaw State Last 10 Games
- FGCU is 7-3 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- The final score of the past 10 FGCU games has exceeded the set total six times.
- The past 10 Eagles games averaged 6.0 fewer points (142.5) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Eagles’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 1.5 points lower than their season-long average.
- Kennesaw State has a 3-7 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread nine times in those games.
- Kennesaw State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Owls games averaged 145.0 total points, 3.5 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Owls’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 76.0, 2.6 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
FGCU vs. Kennesaw State Betting Trends
- FGCU has covered the spread 10 times over 16 games with a set spread.
- In games they were favored in by 2.5 points or more so far this season, the Eagles have gone 6-5 against the spread.
- FGCU games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 10 times this season.
- The 77.5 points per game the Eagles score are 5.8 more points than the Owls give up (71.7).
- FGCU has a 4-4 record against the spread and an 8-2 record overall when putting up more than 71.7 points.
- Kennesaw State has covered the spread in a game 10 times this year (10-1-0).
- In games they have played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Owls have a perfect ATS record of 8-0.
- Kennesaw State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times out of 11 chances this season.
- The Owls average 8.2 more points per game (78.6) than the Eagles give up to opponents (70.4).
- Kennesaw State is 5-3 against the spread and 5-5 overall when it scores more than 70.4 points.
FGCU vs. Kennesaw State Over/Under Trends
- FGCU and its opponents have combined to exceed Thursday’s over/under of 148.5 points seven times this season.
- In Kennesaw State’s 11 games this season, seven have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s point total of 148.5.
- The Eagles average 77.5 points per game against the Owls’ 78.6, totaling 7.6 points over the game’s over/under of 148.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 142.1 points per game, 6.4 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Eagles games is 6.3 points fewer than the over/under of 148.5 points in this contest.
- Owls games have an over/under of 144.6 points this season, 3.9 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
FGCU Team Leaders
- Tavian Dunn-Martin: 20.9 PTS, 6.4 AST, 42.1 FG%, 39.0 3PT% (48-for-123)
- Kevin Samuel: 11.9 PTS, 9.1 REB, 1.2 STL, 3.0 BLK, 69.8 FG%
- Cyrus Largie: 11.9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 50.4 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (14-for-43)
- Caleb Catto: 8.0 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.0 FG%, 41.0 3PT% (25-for-61)
- Matt Halvorsen: 7.1 PTS, 32.2 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (26-for-79)
Kennesaw State Team Leaders
- Chris Youngblood: 14.0 PTS, 46.0 FG%, 37.0 3PT% (27-for-73)
- Spencer Rodgers: 11.2 PTS, 39.1 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (24-for-69)
- Terrell Burden: 11.5 PTS, 1.4 STL, 41.2 FG%, 22.7 3PT% (5-for-22)
- Demond Robinson: 8.0 PTS, 53.7 FG%
- Kasen Jennings: 8.4 PTS, 50.0 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (14-for-36)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.