The CSU Northridge Matadors (5-8, 0-0 Big West) are 9.5-point underdogs as they look to stop a three-game road losing streak when they square off against the CSU Fullerton Titans (7-5, 0-0 Big West) on Thursday, January 13, 2022 at Titan Gym. The contest airs at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 132.
CSU Fullerton vs. CSU Northridge Predictions
CSU Fullerton vs. CSU Northridge Betting Odds
|CSU Fullerton||-9.5||132 points|
CSU Fullerton vs. CSU Northridge Betting Trends
- CSU Fullerton has put together a record of 7-3-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, CSU Fullerton’s games have hit the over four times out of 10 chances.
- The Titans score 72.1 points per game, just 3.7 more points than the 68.4 the Matadors give up.
- CSU Fullerton has a 3-1-1 record against the spread and a 5-2 record overall when putting up more than 68.4 points.
- CSU Northridge is 9-4-0 against the spread this year.
- The Matadors have a perfect 6-0 ATS record when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs.
- CSU Northridge games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times this year.
- The Matadors’ 61.3 points per game are 6.2 fewer points than the 67.5 the Titans give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 67.5 points, CSU Northridge is 3-2 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
CSU Fullerton vs. CSU Northridge Over/Under Trends
- Six CSU Fullerton games this season have gone over Thursday’s total of 132 points.
- This season, six of CSU Northridge’s games have ended with a score higher than 132 points.
- The total for the game of 132 is 1.4 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Titans (72.1 points per game) and the Matadors (61.3 points per game).
- The 135.9 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 3.9 more than the 132 total in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Titans games is 140.1 points, 8.1 more than the over/under of 132 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 4.1 points fewer than the average over/under in Matadors’ games this season (136.1 points).
CSU Fullerton Team Leaders
- E.J. Anosike: 17.5 PTS, 7.3 REB, 53.8 FG%
- Tray Maddox Jr.: 10.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 38.6 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (15-for-57)
- Damari Milstead: 8.6 PTS, 1.8 STL, 41.9 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (11-for-34)
- Vincent Lee: 10 PTS, 59 FG%
- Dante Maddox Jr.: 10 PTS, 47.1 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (12-for-38)
CSU Northridge Team Leaders
- Elijah Hardy: 10.9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 37.1 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (20-for-55)
- Atin Wright: 12.6 PTS, 33.6 FG%, 26.4 3PT% (19-for-72)
- Onyi Eyisi: 10.1 PTS, 58.8 FG%
- Christian Gray: 5.2 PTS, 42.9 FG%
- Fidelis Okereke: 4.3 PTS, 41.3 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.