The Cincinnati Bengals host the Las Vegas Raiders in the AFC Wild Card round of the 2021 NFL Playoffs as 5.5-point favorites on January 15, 2022 at 4:30 PM ET on NBC. The total is 49 points for this matchup.
Bengals vs. Raiders Predictions
Bengals vs. Raiders Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Bengals and Raiders: Last Three Games
- Cincinnati covered the spread in its last three matchups while putting up a 2-1 record straight-up in those games.
- The final combined score of the past three Bengals games has gone over the set total twice.
- The past three Bengals games averaged 5.2 fewer points (43.8) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Las Vegas has covered the spread in each of its last three contests while going 3-0 overall.
- In one of those three games, the final combined score exceeded the set total.
- The last three Raiders games averaged 48.7 total points, 0.3 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
Bengals and Raiders: Betting Trends
- Cincinnati has covered the spread 11 times in 18 games with a set spread.
- The Bengals have an ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- Cincinnati games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times out of 18 chances this season.
- The Bengals have won five of the eight games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (62.5%).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -239 or shorter, Cincinnati has gone 2-1 (66.7%).
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives the Bengals a 70.5% chance to win.
- Las Vegas is 16-16-0 against the spread this year.
- The Raiders are 6-3 ATS when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- This season, Las Vegas’ games have hit the over 14 times out of 32 chances.
- This season, the Raiders have won 10 out of the 14 games, or 71.4%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Las Vegas has a record of 9-8 in games where sportsbooks have them as underdogs of at least +196 on the moneyline.
- Cincinnati and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (49 points) nine times this season.
- This season, 15 games Las Vegas played finished with a combined score over 49 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 49.1 points per game, 0.1 points more than the point total of 49 for this matchup.
- These two teams surrender a combined 47.9 points per game, 1.1 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Bengals games is 2.8 points fewer than the over/under of 49 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 0.9 points more than the average over/under in Raiders’ games this season (48.1 points).
Bengals Players to Watch
- Joe Burrow is the No. 9 fantasy player overall and the No. 8 fantasy quarterback with 314.2 points (averaging 18.5 per game).
- Joe Mixon has collected total 245.9 fantasy points this year (14.5 per game), which make him the 19th-ranked player overall and the third-ranked running back.
- So far this season, Ja’Marr Chase averages 13.2 fantasy points per game on the way to 223.6 total fantasy points. That makes him the 26th-ranked fantasy player overall and the third-ranked receiver.
- Tee Higgins is the 74th-ranked fantasy player — and the 18th-ranked receiver — with 143.1 fantasy points. He averages 8.4 fantasy points per game.
Raiders Players to Watch
- So far this season, Derek Carr is 18th overall among all players and 14th among all quarterbacks with 257.0 fantasy points (15.1 per game).
- Josh Jacobs has recorded total 172.0 fantasy points this year (10.1 per game), which make him the 16th-ranked running back and the 51st-ranked player overall.
- Hunter Renfrow averages 9.2 fantasy points per game on the way to 156.1 total fantasy points. That makes him the 62nd-ranked fantasy player overall and the 12th-ranked receiver.
- Darren Waller has put together the 168th-ranked fantasy season (18th among tight ends) with 78.5 fantasy points, averaging 4.6 per game.
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.