The Charlotte 49ers (7-5, 0-0 C-USA) host the UTEP Miners (8-7, 0-0 C-USA) in a matchup of C-USA teams at Dale F. Halton Arena, tipping off at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 13, 2022. The 49ers are 3.5-point favorites in the game. The point total in the matchup is set at 138.5.
Charlotte vs. UTEP Predictions
Charlotte vs. UTEP Betting Odds
Charlotte vs. UTEP Betting Trends
- Charlotte has put together a record of 9-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The 49ers are 3-2 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Charlotte’s games have gone over the total nine times this season.
- The 73.1 points per game the 49ers score are 8.2 more points than the Miners allow (64.9).
- When Charlotte totals more than 64.9 points, it is 6-4 against the spread and 7-3 overall.
- UTEP has covered the spread eight times over 12 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point underdogs or more, the Miners have an ATS record of 4-0.
- Games involving UTEP have hit the over seven times out of 12 chances this season.
- The Miners score only 4.4 fewer points per game (69.4) than the 49ers give up to opponents (73.8).
- When it scores more than 73.8 points, UTEP is 2-1 against the spread and 5-0 overall.
Charlotte vs. UTEP Over/Under Trends
- Six Charlotte games this season have gone over Thursday’s over/under of 138.5 points.
- Six of UTEP’s games ended with a combined score higher than 138.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 142.5 points per game, 4.0 points more than the over/under of 138.5 for this matchup.
- The 138.7 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 0.2 more than the 138.5 over/under in this contest.
- The 49ers have seen a 133.8 average over/under in their games this season, 4.7 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 2.8 points more than the average over/under in Miners’ games this season (135.7 points).
Charlotte Team Leaders
- Jahmir Young: 20.1 PTS, 48.0 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (27-for-71)
- Clyde Trapp: 11.0 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.0 FG%, 39.6 3PT% (19-for-48)
- Austin Butler: 12.4 PTS, 49.6 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (10-for-35)
- Aly Khalifa: 8.8 PTS, 49.4 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (7-for-24)
- Robert Braswell: 9.4 PTS, 55.9 FG%, 47.6 3PT% (20-for-42)
UTEP Team Leaders
- Jamal Bieniemy: 14.2 PTS, 1.8 STL, 41.0 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (30-for-74)
- Keonte Kennedy: 12.3 PTS, 1.9 STL, 42.6 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (16-for-52)
- Souley Boum: 18.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 34.6 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (24-for-68)
- Jorell Saterfield: 8.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.6 FG%, 47.3 3PT% (26-for-55)
- Jamari Sibley: 5.6 PTS, 52.8 FG%, 43.8 3PT% (7-for-16)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.