The Bucknell Bison (3-13, 0-0 Patriot) are favored (-3.5) to end a five-game losing streak when they host the Lehigh Mountain Hawks (5-11, 0-0 Patriot) at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 13, 2022 at Sojka Pavilion. The matchup’s point total is set at 147.5.
Bucknell vs. Lehigh Predictions
Bucknell vs. Lehigh Betting Odds
Bucknell vs. Lehigh Last 10 Games
- Bucknell has a 2-8 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- Bucknell and its opponents have hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Bison games averaged 146.8 total points, 0.7 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Bison are scoring 4.0 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Lehigh has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Lehigh and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Mountain Hawks games averaged 10.9 fewer points (136.6) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Mountain Hawks have scored 0.5 fewer points per contest compared to their 65.0 PPG season-long scoring average.
Bucknell vs. Lehigh Betting Trends
- Bucknell is 11-3-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, Bucknell’s games have hit the over seven times out of 14 chances.
- The Bison average 71.3 points per game, only 1.0 fewer point than the 72.3 the Mountain Hawks give up.
- Bucknell has a 3-1 record against the spread and a 2-3 record overall when scoring more than 72.3 points.
- Lehigh is 9-5-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 3.5 points or more so far this year, the Mountain Hawks have gone 8-0 against the spread.
- Games involving Lehigh have hit the over eight times out of 15 chances this year.
- The Mountain Hawks put up 14.8 fewer points per game (65.0) than the Bison allow (79.8).
Bucknell vs. Lehigh Over/Under Trends
- This season, Bucknell and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s over/under of 147.5 points seven times.
- This season, five of Lehigh’s games have ended with a score higher than 147.5 points.
- The over/under for the game of 147.5 is 11.2 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Bison (71.3 points per game) and the Mountain Hawks (65.0 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 152.1 points per game, 4.6 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Bison games is 147.5, identical to the over/under of 147.5 for this contest.
- Mountain Hawks games have an over/under of 137.3 points this season, 10.2 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Bucknell Team Leaders
- Andrew Funk: 18.1 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (43-for-126)
- Xander Rice: 11.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 37.1 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (16-for-51)
- Alex Timmerman: 9.4 PTS, 56.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (2-for-6)
- Andre Screen: 10.3 PTS, 60.9 FG%
- Jake van der Heijden: 7.6 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (25-for-62)
Lehigh Team Leaders
- Evan Taylor: 12.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.2 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (23-for-62)
- Jeameril Wilson: 11.5 PTS, 56.9 FG%, 41 3PT% (16-for-39)
- Dominic Parolin: 6.1 PTS, 44.4 FG%
- Nic Lynch: 6.5 PTS, 45.8 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (5-for-13)
- Keith Higgins Jr.: 7.1 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 32 3PT% (16-for-50)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.