The Army Black Knights (9-7, 0-0 Patriot) host the Boston University Terriers (11-6, 0-0 Patriot) after winning three home games in a row. The Terriers are favored by just 2.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 6:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 13, 2022. The matchup’s over/under is set at 141.5.
Boston University vs. Army Predictions
Boston University vs. Army Betting Odds
|Boston University||-2.5||141.5 points|
Boston University vs. Army Last 10 Games
- Boston University is 6-4 overall and 3-5-2 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Boston University and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Terriers games averaged 130.8 total points, 10.7 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their last 10 games, the Terriers have scored 1.6 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Army has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Army games have surpassed the set total six times.
- The past 10 Black Knights games averaged 141.5 points, equal to this matchup’s point total.
- Over the last 10 games, the Black Knights are scoring 69.5 points per game compared to their 72.3 season average.
Boston University vs. Army Betting Trends
- Boston University has put together a 10-5-2 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 2.5 points or more, the Terriers have gone 4-5-1 against the spread.
- Games involving Boston University have hit the over seven times this season.
- The 68.8 points per game the Terriers record are the same as the Black Knights give up.
- Boston University has a 5-2 record against the spread and a 6-3 record overall when putting up more than 70.2 points.
- Army has put together a record of 11-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Black Knights have an ATS record of 6-1 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Army have hit the over eight times out of 14 chances this year.
- The Black Knights put up an average of 72.3 points per game, 7.8 more points than the 64.5 the Terriers allow.
- Army is 6-3 against the spread and 9-3 overall when it scores more than 64.5 points.
Boston University vs. Army Over/Under Trends
- This season, Boston University games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 141.5-point total four times.
- This season, seven of Army’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 141.5 points.
- The point total for the contest of 141.5 is 0.4 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Terriers (68.8 points per game) and the Black Knights (72.3 points per game).
- The 134.7 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 6.8 fewer than the 141.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season the average total for Terriers games is 132.3 points, 9.2 fewer than the over/under of 141.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 0.2 points separates this contest’s over/under (141.5 points) and the average total points bet in Black Knights’ games (141.3 points) this season.
Boston University Team Leaders
- Sukhmail Mathon: 14.4 PTS, 9.4 REB, 50.0 FG%
- Javante McCoy: 17.2 PTS, 51.6 FG%, 48.6 3PT% (36-for-74)
- Jonas Harper: 8.4 PTS, 37.2 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (32-for-99)
- Walter Whyte: 12.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.2 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (15-for-43)
- Fletcher Tynen: 6.1 PTS, 40.5 FG%, 35.0 3PT% (7-for-20)
Army Team Leaders
- Josh Caldwell: 12.9 PTS, 1.8 STL, 45.1 FG%, 27.0 3PT% (10-for-37)
- Jalen Rucker: 15.5 PTS, 38.4 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (44-for-120)
- Charlie Peterson: 8.4 PTS, 51.0 FG%
- Aaron Duhart: 6.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 48.6 FG%, 43.3 3PT% (13-for-30)
- Matt Dove: 4.6 PTS, 68.2 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.