The Belmont Bruins (11-3, 0-0 OVC) are heavy favorites (-23) as they try to extend a four-game home winning streak when they host the Austin Peay Governors (4-9, 0-0 OVC) on Thursday, January 13, 2022 at Curb Event Center. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 147.
Belmont vs. Austin Peay Predictions
Belmont vs. Austin Peay Betting Odds
Belmont vs. Austin Peay Last 10 Games
- Belmont is 9-1 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Belmont’s last 10 contests saw three hit the over.
- The Bruins’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 150.7 points scored. That’s 3.7 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Bruins are scoring 1.5 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Austin Peay is 2-8 overall and 9-1-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Austin Peay games have exceeded the set total three times.
- The Governors’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 139.3 points scored. That’s 7.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Governors have a 64.9 points-per-game average, 3.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
Belmont vs. Austin Peay Betting Trends
- Belmont is 9-5-1 against the spread this season.
- Belmont’s games have gone over the total six times out of 16 chances this season.
- The 79.6 points per game the Bruins record are 6.9 more points than the Governors give up (72.7).
- Belmont is 8-1-1 against the spread and 9-1 overall when scoring more than 72.7 points.
- Austin Peay has put together a record of 10-1-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, three of Austin Peay’s games have gone over the point total out of 11 chances.
- The Governors average just 0.6 fewer points per game (68.3) than the Bruins give up to opponents (68.9).
- Austin Peay is 2-2 against the spread and 4-2 overall when it scores more than 68.9 points.
Belmont vs. Austin Peay Over/Under Trends
- Belmont and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s total (147 points) six times this season.
- Three of Austin Peay’s games finished with a combined score over 147 points this season.
- The Bruins average 79.6 points per game against the Governors’ 68.3, totaling 0.9 points over the matchup’s over/under of 147.
- This matchup’s total is 5.4 fewer points than the 141.6 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Bruins have seen a 150.5 average over/under in their games this season, 3.5 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Governors games have an over/under of 139.3 points this season, 7.7 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Belmont Team Leaders
- Nick Muszynski: 17 PTS, 2 BLK, 58.5 FG%, 13.3 3PT% (2-for-15)
- Grayson Murphy: 9 PTS, 5.6 AST, 2.6 STL, 55.8 FG%, 28 3PT% (7-for-25)
- Will Richard: 11.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 51.5 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (20-for-48)
- Ben Sheppard: 15.7 PTS, 48.5 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (32-for-87)
- Luke Smith: 7.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.7 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (24-for-67)
Austin Peay Team Leaders
- Elijah Hutchins-Everett: 12.4 PTS, 7.6 REB, 51.4 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (5-for-17)
- Caleb Stone-Carrawell: 13.2 PTS, 49.6 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (16-for-51)
- Cameron Copeland: 10.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 41.4 FG%, 27.7 3PT% (13-for-47)
- Tariq Silver: 11.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 39.4 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (32-for-85)
- Carlos Paez: 5.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40 FG%, 25 3PT% (8-for-32)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.