The No. 6 Arizona Wildcats (12-1, 0-0 Pac-12) are heavy favorites (-15) as they try to build on an eight-game home win streak when they square off against the Colorado Buffaloes (11-3, 0-0 Pac-12) on Thursday, January 13, 2022 at McKale Center. The contest airs at 11:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 150.5.
Arizona vs. Colorado Predictions
Arizona vs. Colorado Betting Odds
Arizona vs. Colorado Last 10 Games
- Arizona covered the spread five times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 9-1 record straight-up in those games.
- Arizona’s past 10 outings saw seven hit the over.
- The last 10 Wildcats games averaged 149.9 total points, 0.6 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Wildcats’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 1.2 points lower than their season-long average.
- Colorado is 8-2 overall and 4-5-1 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- Colorado and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Buffaloes games averaged 14.8 fewer points (135.7) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Buffaloes have a 67.9 points-per-game average, 4.5 points below their season-long scoring average.
Arizona vs. Colorado Betting Trends
- Arizona has registered an 8-4-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Wildcats have an ATS record of 5-2-1 when playing as at least 15-point favorites.
- Arizona games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times this season.
- The Wildcats score 89.9 points per game, 23.9 more points than the 66.0 the Buffaloes give up.
- Arizona has an 8-4-1 record against the spread and a 12-1 record overall when scoring more than 66.0 points.
- Colorado has put together a record of 6-9-1 against the spread this year.
- This season, Colorado’s games have hit the over eight times out of 16 chances.
- The Buffaloes put up 7.2 more points per game (72.4) than the Wildcats allow (65.2).
- Colorado is 3-3-1 against the spread and 7-0 overall when it scores more than 65.2 points.
Arizona vs. Colorado Over/Under Trends
- This season, eight of Arizona’s 13 games have gone over Thursday’s total of 150.5 points.
- There have been six Colorado games that have finished with a combined score over 150.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 162.3 points per game, 11.8 points more than the over/under of 150.5 for this game.
- These two teams give up a combined 131.2 points per game, 19.3 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Wildcats games is 2.2 points fewer than the over/under of 150.5 points in this matchup.
- Buffaloes games have an over/under of 135.9 points this season, 14.6 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Arizona Team Leaders
- Christian Koloko: 13.5 PTS, 7.2 REB, 1.1 STL, 3.4 BLK, 62.4 FG%
- Bennedict Mathurin: 18.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 50.9 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (32-for-81)
- Azuolas Tubelis: 14.8 PTS, 57.5 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (4-for-18)
- Kerr Kriisa: 12.5 PTS, 5.0 AST, 40.8 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (38-for-102)
- Dalen Terry: 6.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46.2 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (7-for-24)
Colorado Team Leaders
- Jabari Walker: 13.4 PTS, 8.4 REB, 46.3 FG%, 22.5 3PT% (9-for-40)
- Evan Battey: 12.6 PTS, 55.4 FG%, 52.6 3PT% (10-for-19)
- Keeshawn Barthelemy: 11.4 PTS, 41.2 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (17-for-49)
- Tristan da Silva: 8.7 PTS, 45.0 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (10-for-35)
- Eli Parquet: 7.8 PTS, 49.4 FG%, 24.0 3PT% (6-for-25)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.