The Wichita State Shockers (9-5, 0-0 AAC) are at home in AAC action against the Tulane Green Wave (6-7, 0-0 AAC) on Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The Shockers are favored by 8.5 points in the game. The point total in the matchup is set at 138.5.
Wichita State vs. Tulane Predictions
Wichita State vs. Tulane Betting Odds
|Wichita State||-8.5||138.5 points|
Wichita State vs. Tulane Last 10 Games
- Wichita State is 6-4 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Wichita State’s past 10 outings saw five go over the total.
- The Shockers’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 132.1 points scored. That’s 6.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Shockers have scored 0.7 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Tulane is 5-5 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Tulane’s past 10 games saw six go over the total.
- The past 10 Green Wave games averaged 0.2 fewer points (138.3) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the last 10 games, the Green Wave are scoring 75.6 points per game compared to their 73.1 season average.
Wichita State vs. Tulane Betting Trends
- Wichita State has covered the spread in a matchup six times this season (6-8-0).
- In games they have played as 8.5-point favorites or more, the Shockers have an ATS record of 2-4.
- This season, Wichita State’s games have hit the over six times.
- The 68.4 points per game the Shockers put up are the same as the Green Wave give up.
- Wichita State has a 2-2 record against the spread and a 3-1 record overall when putting up more than 72.2 points.
- Tulane has gone 9-4-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 8.5-point underdogs or more, the Green Wave have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- Games involving Tulane have hit the over seven times this season.
- The Green Wave’s 73.1 points per game are 8.9 more points than the 64.2 the Shockers give up.
- Tulane is 6-5 against the spread and 6-5 overall when it scores more than 64.2 points.
Wichita State vs. Tulane Over/Under Trends
- Wichita State and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s total (138.5 points) six times this season.
- There have been seven Tulane games that have finished with a combined score higher than 138.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 141.5 points per game, three points more than the over/under of 138.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams surrender a combined 136.4 points per game, 2.1 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Shockers games is 5.1 points fewer than the over/under of 138.5 points in this contest.
- A difference of 0.1 points separates this matchup’s over/under (138.5 points) and the average total points bet in Green Wave’s games (138.4 points) this season.
Wichita State Team Leaders
- Tyson Etienne: 14.6 PTS, 1.4 STL, 34.6 FG%, 29.8 3PT% (31-for-104)
- Ricky Council IV: 9.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (14-for-42)
- Dexter Dennis: 8.4 PTS, 38.6 FG%, 27.1 3PT% (16-for-59)
- Morris Udeze: 11.2 PTS, 54.8 FG%
- Craig Porter Jr.: 3.9 PTS, 35 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (4-for-13)
Tulane Team Leaders
- Kevin Cross: 14.3 PTS, 54.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (3-for-9)
- Jalen Cook: 17.9 PTS, 47.1 FG%, 45 3PT% (27-for-60)
- Jaylen Forbes: 15.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (33-for-88)
- Sion James: 7.2 PTS, 1.5 STL, 40.2 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (7-for-24)
- R.J. McGee: 6.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 60 FG%, 40 3PT% (6-for-15)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.