America East foes meet when the UMass-Lowell River Hawks (8-6, 0-0 America East) visit the Albany (NY) Great Danes (4-10, 0-0 America East) at SEFCU Arena, tipping off at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 12, 2022. The Great Danes are 1.5-point underdogs in the game. The point total is set at 132.5 for the matchup.
UMass-Lowell vs. Albany (NY) Predictions
UMass-Lowell vs. Albany (NY) Betting Odds
UMass-Lowell vs. Albany (NY) Last 10 Games
- UMass-Lowell has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 UMass-Lowell games has gone over the set total three times.
- The past 10 River Hawks games averaged 4.7 more points (137.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the River Hawks have a points-per-game average four points below their season-long scoring average.
- Albany (NY) covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Albany (NY)’s past 10 contests saw three go over the total.
- The past 10 Great Danes games averaged 2.8 fewer points (129.7) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Great Danes’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 60.8, 0.4 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
UMass-Lowell vs. Albany (NY) Betting Trends
- UMass-Lowell has compiled an 8-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- The River Hawks have an ATS record of 2-1 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- This season, UMass-Lowell’s games have hit the over three times out of 11 chances.
- The River Hawks put up 70.8 points per game, only 2.4 more points than the 68.4 the Great Danes give up.
- UMass-Lowell is 2-1 against the spread and 4-2 overall when scoring more than 68.4 points.
- Albany (NY) has put together a record of 10-4-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point underdogs or more, the Great Danes have an ATS record of 10-1.
- Albany (NY)’s games have gone over the total three times this season.
- The Great Danes’ 60.4 points per game are just 4.2 fewer points than the 64.6 the River Hawks give up.
- Albany (NY) has put together a 1-1 ATS record and a 1-1 overall record in games it scores more than 64.6 points.
UMass-Lowell vs. Albany (NY) Over/Under Trends
- UMass-Lowell and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (132.5 points) four times this season.
- This season, four games Albany (NY) played finished with a combined score over 132.5 points.
- The River Hawks average 70.8 points per game against the Great Danes’ 60.4, amounting to 1.3 points under the game’s total of 132.5.
- The 133 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 0.5 more than the 132.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for River Hawks games is 137 points, 4.5 more than the over/under of 132.5 points for this contest.
- Great Danes’ games have a total points bet of 133.2 points this season, 0.7 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
UMass-Lowell Team Leaders
- Max Brooks: 10.2 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 63.7 FG%
- Kalil Thomas: 10.8 PTS, 47 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (23-for-64)
- Everette Hammond: 10.5 PTS, 1.9 STL, 36.7 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (15-for-47)
- Allin Blunt: 9.9 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 24.4 3PT% (10-for-41)
- Justin Faison: 8.9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 39.6 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (20-for-66)
Albany (NY) Team Leaders
- De’Vondre Perry: 14.3 PTS, 1.5 STL, 50.7 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (15-for-42)
- Jamel Horton: 9.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 38.6 FG%, 25 3PT% (7-for-28)
- Matt Cerruti: 9.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 42.2 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (20-for-45)
- Justin Neely: 6.5 PTS, 37.7 FG%, 15.4 3PT% (2-for-13)
- Trey Hutcheson: 6.5 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (13-for-38)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.