The UConn Huskies (10-4, 0-0 Big East) are at home in Big East action against the Saint John’s (NY) Red Storm (10-4, 0-0 Big East) on Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at 8:30 PM ET. The Huskies are double-digit favorites by 11.5 points in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 150.5.
UConn vs. Saint John’s (NY) Predictions
UConn vs. Saint John’s (NY) Betting Odds
UConn vs. Saint John’s (NY) Last 10 Games
- UConn covered the spread five times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- UConn and its opponents have hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Huskies games averaged 13.4 fewer points (137.1) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Huskies have a points-per-game average 3.6 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Saint John’s (NY) covered the spread five times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Saint John’s (NY) and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The Red Storm’s past 10 games have ended with an average of 150.7 points scored. That’s 0.2 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Red Storm have a 78.7 points-per-game average, 2.1 points above their season-long scoring average.
UConn vs. Saint John’s (NY) Betting Trends
- UConn is 7-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Huskies have an ATS record of 3-3 when playing as at least 11.5-point favorites.
- UConn’s games have gone over the total eight times out of 13 chances this season.
- The Huskies put up 11.6 more points per game (79.9) than the Red Storm allow (68.3).
- UConn has a 6-4 record against the spread and a 10-1 record overall when scoring more than 68.3 points.
- Saint John’s (NY) has compiled a 6-5-0 record against the spread this year.
- Games involving Saint John’s (NY) have hit the over seven times out of 11 chances this season.
- The Red Storm’s 76.6 points per game are 12.3 more points than the 64.3 the Huskies allow to opponents.
- Saint John’s (NY) has put together a 4-6 ATS record and a 9-3 overall record in games it scores more than 64.3 points.
UConn vs. Saint John’s (NY) Over/Under Trends
- UConn and its opponents have combined to score more than 150.5 points in a game just twice this season.
- In Saint John’s (NY)’s 11 games this season, seven have finished with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s total of 150.5.
- The over/under for the game of 150.5 is six points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Huskies (79.9 points per game) and the Red Storm (76.6 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 132.6 points per game, 17.9 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Huskies games is 139.5 points, 11 fewer than the over/under of 150.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 1.2 points separates the average total points bet in Red Storm’s games (151.7 points) and this contest’s over/under (150.5 points).
UConn Team Leaders
- R.J. Cole: 16.2 PTS, 1.6 STL, 38.7 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (27-for-82)
- Andre Jackson: 7.4 PTS, 7.9 REB, 1.4 STL, 49.3 FG%, 47.4 3PT% (9-for-19)
- Isaiah Whaley: 7.3 PTS, 2.1 BLK, 50.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (6-for-18)
- Adama Sanogo: 11.5 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 54.2 FG%
- Tyrese Martin: 11 PTS, 51.4 FG%, 41.4 3PT% (12-for-29)
Saint John’s (NY) Team Leaders
- Julian Champagnie: 20.7 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.9 STL, 1.5 BLK, 45.8 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (33-for-82)
- Posh Alexander: 14.5 PTS, 2.2 STL, 51 FG%, 27.5 3PT% (11-for-40)
- Dylan Addae-Wusu: 10.3 PTS, 1.5 STL, 48.9 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (15-for-38)
- Montez Mathis: 9.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 47.1 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (6-for-21)
- Joel Soriano: 6.1 PTS, 1.9 BLK, 52.7 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.