The Memphis Tigers (9-5, 0-0 AAC) are underdogs (+1.5) in their attempt to extend a three-game winning streak when they visit the UCF Knights (9-4, 0-0 AAC) at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at Addition Financial Arena. The point total is 149.5 in the matchup.
UCF vs. Memphis Predictions
UCF vs. Memphis Betting Odds
UCF vs. Memphis Last 10 Games
- UCF has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 UCF games has surpassed the set total five times.
- The last 10 Knights games averaged 137.2 total points, 12.3 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Knights have a points-per-game average 0.9 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Memphis is 1-9-0 against the spread over its past 10 games, and has a 5-5 straight-up record in those matchups.
- Memphis and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The Tigers’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 143.2 points scored. That’s 6.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Tigers have scored 2.5 fewer points per contest compared to their 78.4 PPG season-long scoring average.
UCF vs. Memphis Betting Trends
- UCF is 6-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Knights have an ATS record of 3-5 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- UCF games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times this season.
- The 72.5 points per game the Knights put up are just 2.1 more points than the Tigers give up (70.4).
- When UCF totals more than 70.4 points, it is 4-2 against the spread and 6-0 overall.
- Memphis has covered the spread three times this year (3-10-0).
- The Tigers have yet to cover a spread (0-1) when they are at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Memphis games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times out of 13 chances this year.
- The Tigers’ 78.4 points per game are 13.4 more points than the 65 the Knights allow.
- When it scores more than 65 points, Memphis is 4-7 against the spread and 9-3 overall.
UCF vs. Memphis Over/Under Trends
- Four UCF games this season have gone over Wednesday’s total of 149.5 points.
- This season, six games Memphis played finished with a combined score higher than 149.5 points.
- The total for the contest of 149.5 is 1.4 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Knights (72.5 points per game) and the Tigers (78.4 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 135.4 points per game, 14.1 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Knights games is 137.6 points, 11.9 fewer than the over/under of 149.5 points for this contest.
- Tigers games have an over/under of 143.3 points this season, 6.2 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
UCF Team Leaders
- Darius Perry: 11.5 PTS, 1.6 STL, 41 FG%, 42.6 3PT% (23-for-54)
- Darin Green Jr.: 14.5 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 42.2 3PT% (38-for-90)
- Brandon Mahan: 10.5 PTS, 1.7 STL, 36.6 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (24-for-76)
- C.J. Walker: 8.4 PTS, 55.8 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (3-for-7)
- Cheikh Mbacke Diong: 6.7 PTS, 1.7 BLK, 58.3 FG%
Memphis Team Leaders
- Jalen Duren: 9.9 PTS, 2.5 BLK, 63.1 FG%
- DeAndre Williams: 10.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 58.2 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (5-for-18)
- Landers Nolley II: 9 PTS, 34.5 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (18-for-55)
- Lester Quinones: 9.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (17-for-51)
- Earl Timberlake: 5.8 PTS, 50.8 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.