The Seattle U Redhawks (10-4, 0-0 WAC) host the Utah Valley Wolverines (11-4, 0-0 WAC) in a matchup of WAC teams at Redhawk Center, starting at 10:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 12, 2022. The Redhawks are 1.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup has an over/under set at 140.5 points.
Seattle U vs. Utah Valley Predictions
Seattle U vs. Utah Valley Betting Odds
|Seattle U||-1.5||140.5 points|
Seattle U vs. Utah Valley Last 10 Games
- Seattle U has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread nine times in those games.
- Seattle U’s last 10 outings saw three go over the total.
- The last 10 Redhawks games averaged 143.4 total points, 2.9 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Redhawks’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 0.9 points lower than their season-long average.
- Utah Valley has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Utah Valley games have exceeded the set total five times.
- The Wolverines’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 135.9 points scored. That’s 4.6 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Wolverines have scored 3.5 fewer points per contest compared to their 75.9 PPG season-long scoring average.
Seattle U vs. Utah Valley Betting Trends
- Seattle U is 10-2-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 1.5 points or more, the Redhawks are 7-2 against the spread.
- This season, Seattle U’s games have hit the over three times out of 12 chances.
- The Redhawks record 12.6 more points per game (77.5) than the Wolverines give up (64.9).
- Seattle U is 7-2 against the spread and 10-1 overall when scoring more than 64.9 points.
- Utah Valley has put together a record of 8-5-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this year when an underdog by 1.5 points or more, the Wolverines have gone 5-3 against the spread.
- This season, seven of Utah Valley’s games have gone over the point total out of 13 chances.
- The Wolverines put up 10 more points per game (75.9) than the Redhawks give up (65.9).
- Utah Valley has put together a 7-3 ATS record and an 11-1 overall record in games it scores more than 65.9 points.
Seattle U vs. Utah Valley Over/Under Trends
- This season, Seattle U games have gone over this game’s 140.5-point over/under four times.
- There have been five Utah Valley games that have finished with a combined score over 140.5 points this season.
- The point total for the matchup of 140.5 is 12.9 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Redhawks (77.5 points per game) and the Wolverines (75.9 points per game).
- This game’s over/under is 9.7 fewer points than the 130.8 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Redhawks games is 143.2 points, 2.7 more than the over/under of 140.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 2.1 points separates this matchup’s over/under (140.5 points) and the average total points bet in Wolverines’ games (138.4 points) this season.
Seattle U Team Leaders
- Darrion Trammell: 15.8 PTS, 5.5 AST, 3.1 STL, 40.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (20-for-60)
- Cameron Tyson: 14.6 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (48-for-118)
- Riley Grigsby: 14 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 25.8 3PT% (16-for-62)
- Emeka Udenyi: 6.9 PTS, 56.8 FG%
- Kobe Williamson: 5.6 PTS, 46.4 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (8-for-27)
Utah Valley Team Leaders
- Fardaws Aimaq: 19.7 PTS, 13.8 REB, 1.8 BLK, 51.9 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (8-for-23)
- Blaze Nield: 9.1 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.2 STL, 45.4 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (21-for-55)
- Connor Harding: 10.9 PTS, 43 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (21-for-57)
- Tim Fuller: 7.4 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 62.5 FG%
- Le’Tre Darthard: 9.9 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (27-for-74)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.