The Santa Clara Broncos (10-5, 0-0 WCC) will look to build on a three-game winning streak when they visit the Pacific (CA) Tigers (5-10, 0-0 WCC) on Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at Alex G. Spanos Center as 7-point favorites. The matchup airs at 10:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is 141.5.
Santa Clara vs. Pacific (CA) Predictions
Santa Clara vs. Pacific (CA) Betting Odds
|Santa Clara||-7||141.5 points|
Santa Clara vs. Pacific (CA) Last 10 Games
- Santa Clara is 5-5 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- The final score of the past 10 Santa Clara games has gone over the set total four times.
- The Broncos’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 140.9 points scored. That’s 0.6 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Broncos are scoring 5.8 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Pacific (CA) is 2-8 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Pacific (CA) and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Tigers games averaged 9.5 fewer points (132) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Tigers have a 64 points-per-game average, 1.3 points below their season-long scoring average.
Santa Clara vs. Pacific (CA) Betting Trends
- Santa Clara has covered the spread six times over 15 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when favored by 7 points or more, the Broncos are 3-2-1 against the spread.
- This season, nine of Santa Clara’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Broncos record 76.5 points per game, 8.8 more points than the 67.7 the Tigers give up.
- Santa Clara has a 6-3-1 record against the spread and a 10-1 record overall when scoring more than 67.7 points.
- Pacific (CA) has covered the spread seven times this year (7-7-0).
- In games they have played as 7-point underdogs or more, the Tigers have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- Games involving Pacific (CA) have hit the over seven times out of 14 chances this season.
- The Tigers put up an average of 65.3 points per game, just 2.6 fewer points than the 67.9 the Broncos give up.
- When it scores more than 67.9 points, Pacific (CA) is 2-1 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
Santa Clara vs. Pacific (CA) Over/Under Trends
- Santa Clara and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (141.5 points) nine times this season.
- This season, three games Pacific (CA) played finished with a combined score higher than 141.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 141.8 points per game, 0.3 points more than the total of 141.5 for this contest.
- This matchup’s total is 5.9 fewer points than the 135.6 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the Broncos have seen a 141.8 over/under in their games this season, 0.3 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 8.2 points more than the average over/under in Tigers’ games this season (133.3 points).
Santa Clara Team Leaders
- Keshawn Justice: 14.9 PTS, 8 REB, 45.5 FG%, 43.3 3PT% (39-for-90)
- Jalen Williams: 18.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 52.2 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (18-for-47)
- Parker Braun: 8.8 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 58.6 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (5-for-17)
- PJ Pipes: 10.5 PTS, 34.9 FG%, 31 3PT% (18-for-58)
- Josip Vrankic: 11.9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 55.7 FG%, 50 3PT% (4-for-8)
Pacific (CA) Team Leaders
- Alphonso Anderson: 10.2 PTS, 36.9 FG%, 30 3PT% (15-for-50)
- Jeremiah Bailey: 10.1 PTS, 1.6 STL, 44.1 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (17-for-45)
- Pierre Crockrell II: 6.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 45.6 FG%
- Jordan Bell: 5.3 PTS, 34.9 FG%, 24.3 3PT% (9-for-37)
- Nicquel Blake: 6.9 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 17.4 3PT% (4-for-23)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.