The Rhode Island Rams (8-4, 0-0 A-10) are favored (by 8.5 points) to extend a four-game home win streak when they host the Saint Joseph’s (PA) Hawks (7-6, 0-0 A-10) on Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 141.5.
Rhode Island vs. Saint Joseph’s (PA) Predictions
Rhode Island vs. Saint Joseph’s (PA) Betting Odds
|Rhode Island||-8.5||141.5 points|
Rhode Island vs. Saint Joseph’s (PA) Betting Trends
- Rhode Island has gone 9-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Rams are 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 8.5-point favorites.
- This season, six of Rhode Island’s games have gone over the point total out of 13 chances.
- The Rams put up 70.9 points per game, just 0.5 more points than the 70.4 the Hawks allow.
- When Rhode Island puts up more than 70.4 points, it is 5-2 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
- Saint Joseph’s (PA) has covered the spread nine times over 13 games with a set spread.
- The Hawks are 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Saint Joseph’s (PA)’s games have hit the over seven times.
- The Hawks’ 72.1 points per game are 8.9 more points than the 63.2 the Rams give up to opponents.
- Saint Joseph’s (PA) is 7-4 against the spread and 7-4 overall when it scores more than 63.2 points.
Rhode Island vs. Saint Joseph’s (PA) Over/Under Trends
- Rhode Island and its opponents have combined to exceed Wednesday’s over/under of 141.5 points four times this season.
- In Saint Joseph’s (PA)’s 13 games this season, six have finished with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s over/under of 141.5.
- The over/under for the game of 141.5 is 1.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Rams (70.9 points per game) and the Hawks (72.1 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 133.6 points per game, 7.9 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Rams games is 4.9 points fewer than the over/under of 141.5 points in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 2.1 points fewer than the average over/under in Hawks’ games this season (143.6 points).
Rhode Island Team Leaders
- Makhel Mitchell: 11.6 PTS, 3.1 BLK, 59 FG%
- Jeremy Sheppard: 13.4 PTS, 1.8 STL, 43.8 FG%, 41.8 3PT% (23-for-55)
- Makhi Mitchell: 9.5 PTS, 7 REB, 60.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (2-for-6)
- Antwan Walker: 8.6 PTS, 68.4 FG%, 61.5 3PT% (8-for-13)
- Ishmael Leggett: 8.8 PTS, 1.5 STL, 36.3 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (11-for-26)
Saint Joseph’s (PA) Team Leaders
- Jordan Hall: 16.4 PTS, 6.5 AST, 1.3 STL, 40.6 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (31-for-85)
- Taylor Funk: 13.8 PTS, 7.2 REB, 1.1 STL, 46.1 FG%, 41.9 3PT% (39-for-93)
- Ejike Obinna: 12.6 PTS, 7.2 REB, 60.5 FG%
- Charlie Brown: 7.6 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 25.5 3PT% (12-for-47)
- Erik Reynolds II: 9.4 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (15-for-41)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.