The Notre Dame Fighting Irish (9-5, 0-0 ACC) will attempt to extend a five-game win streak when they host the Clemson Tigers (10-5, 0-0 ACC) on Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at Purcell Pavilion as only 1.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 139.5.
Notre Dame vs. Clemson Predictions
Notre Dame vs. Clemson Betting Odds
|Notre Dame||-1.5||139.5 points|
Notre Dame vs. Clemson Last 10 Games
- Notre Dame covered the spread five times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Notre Dame’s last 10 contests saw six hit the over.
- The Fighting Irish’s past 10 outings have ended with an average of 136.1 points scored. That’s 3.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Fighting Irish’s per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 0.4 points lower than their season-long average.
- Clemson is 6-4 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Clemson’s last 10 contests saw six hit the over.
- The Tigers’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 132.5 points scored. That’s seven fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Tigers’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 74.1, 0.1 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Notre Dame vs. Clemson Betting Trends
- Notre Dame has gone 7-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Fighting Irish are 2-6 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- This season, seven of Notre Dame’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Fighting Irish put up 70.8 points per game, just 4.9 more points than the 65.9 the Tigers give up.
- When Notre Dame totals more than 65.9 points, it is 5-6 against the spread and 9-2 overall.
- Clemson has put together a 10-4-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Tigers are 3-2 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Clemson have hit the over eight times out of 14 chances this year.
- The Tigers score 8.1 more points per game (74.2) than the Fighting Irish give up (66.1).
- Clemson is 8-1 against the spread and 9-1 overall when it scores more than 66.1 points.
Notre Dame vs. Clemson Over/Under Trends
- This season, six of Notre Dame’s 14 games have gone over Wednesday’s over/under of 139.5 points.
- In Clemson’s 14 games this season, seven have finished with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s total of 139.5.
- The over/under for the game of 139.5 is 5.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Fighting Irish (70.8 points per game) and the Tigers (74.2 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 132 points per game, 7.5 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Fighting Irish games is 136.6 points, 2.9 fewer than the over/under of 139.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 6.3 points more than the average over/under in Tigers’ games this season (133.2 points).
Notre Dame Team Leaders
- Dane Goodwin: 15 PTS, 47.8 FG%, 43.3 3PT% (29-for-67)
- Paul Atkinson: 11.7 PTS, 59.6 FG%
- Blake Wesley: 14.3 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (26-for-76)
- Nate Laszewski: 8.1 PTS, 7.4 REB, 47.3 FG%, 45.5 3PT% (25-for-55)
- Cormac Ryan: 8.6 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (20-for-55)
Clemson Team Leaders
- PJ Hall: 14.7 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 47.8 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (15-for-46)
- David Collins: 11.3 PTS, 7.2 REB, 1.7 STL, 53 FG%, 45 3PT% (9-for-20)
- Hunter Tyson: 11.6 PTS, 49.2 FG%, 38 3PT% (19-for-50)
- Al-Amir Dawes: 11.5 PTS, 41.2 FG%, 42.4 3PT% (36-for-85)
- Nick Honor: 9.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.7 FG%, 40 3PT% (22-for-55)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.